>>>>

Saturday, August 10, 2013

iPhone-o-Gram! Collaboration Celebration., Group B Day!

Day 2 is well underway at Collaboration Celebration in Winston Salem, North Carolina!

I'm spending the day with group B--thru had Mickey yesterday so there are gorgeous samples of hexie rosettes to drool over while we piece out star backgrounds!

I snuck a peek into Mickey's room to see how my group A was behaving-- They are having a great time today, and I am so tickled with how this whole event has gone :-)

Sew many thanks to Sew Sister for such a fabulous, unbelievable weekend.



















4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun for all kind of weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you might have some fans there :0)..........how fun so glad to hear the first retreat is a success now will it be an annual event? Cause I gotta put this on my calendar for next year if it is :0).

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO wish I had been there! I can't wait to buy the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Mickey's book and plan to make those pieced hexies at my guild's retreat this Sept. Wish I could be with you all--looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)