>>>>

Thursday, August 08, 2013

A Tale of Two Cousins…

I have received a couple of emails saying that “SURELY, those nephews you have been waiting for have been born already!”

Yes they have!

They were born about a week apart, while we were dealing with the 4th of July holidaiy, and cabin closing time!

They are both about a month old now, and such sweet babies!

raigerburton1

Raiger was born to my sister Mary and her Hubby Kelly.

My babies were both bald little billiard balls – Mary’s kids….look at that hair!

willsherwood

This is Will at one month old!

He was born to my Sister-in-law Anna and my brother David.  Don’t you just love it when babies sleep with their arms straight above their heads?

All is well in the baby department and we are so grateful.  I’m not sure when I’ll be able to get that way to love on them both ---but I love that they are wrapped in quilts from Aunt Bonnie!

This morning – it’s raining.  Of course!  I have lots of loading and unloading to do ---both of my stuff, and of Mickey’s stuff when I pick her up at the airport just before noon.

There will be last minute errand running before we head downtown to Collaboration Celebration – I’m saving the shower for after we unload it all – what’s the point of showering to go out into the august rain and humidity and get all sticky? Will have to shower again anyway before this evening’s event rolls out!

Stay tuned for pictures ---we are going to be having a blast!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:30 AM EDT

    Ooooh how precious, Congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful baby nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful baby boys to add to your family tree!
    Congratulations, Aunt Bonnie!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and Raiger looks like he already needs a haircut! Have a fun weekend...how could you not quilters gathering is always fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys are just so cute!!! Can't wait to see each new nephew wrapped in his Aunt Bonnie Quilt!
    Smiles to Aunt Bonnie!
    JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see Raiger is already sporting his "Utes" shirt! Will needs an "Aggie" shirt! : )
    Aren't they precious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable -- I am so grateful for facebook and text messages with photos and things to keep me in the loop! :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful babies congratulations to your whole family. The picture of Will brought back memories of when I brought my own DS home from hospital, in a similar jumpsuit, 28 years ago this month! Time goes by in a flash! Have a great time at your Salem Celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such adorable babies. Congrats to the whole family on the new arrivals.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun this weekend and the little nephews...priceless and adorable.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad that your nephews both arrived safe and healthy. Have a great time stiching this weekend with evrryone on your own turf. you are so nice to share your machines. I wish I was there, but I know you will keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on such beautiful babies and a new place to display quilts (wrapped around those little sweeties). My babies are 38 and 35 and between them, they gave me 7 grandbabies (both had a set of twins) in 4 years. Babies are such a blessing and the photos of yours make me want to call them and tell them how much I love them. Again, congratulations.... And thank you for a reminder to appreciate the blessings I am given.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the newest baby boys in your family Aunt Bonnie!! I agree, shower once!! Have fun the next few days and will look forward to your posts. Hugs, Allison

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful little boys, congrads to both sets of parents. Enjoy your upcoming weekend, sure it will be a blast, wish I could be there. I look forward to your blogs with such wonderful pictures and comments. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful little boys, congrads to both sets of parents. Enjoy your upcoming weekend, sure it will be a blast, wish I could be there. I look forward to your blogs with such wonderful pictures and comments. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Newborn babies just make my heart happy. They are beautiful! Thanks for shring them with us.
    cheers
    maggie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Aunt Bonnie, the babies are soooo cute.
    Have a great time this weekend.
    Ivani

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable!!!! They are both cute! Enjoy them when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the new arrivals to your growing family. They are just so precious.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)