Saturday, September 06, 2014

Galaxy-Gram! Cathedral Stars Day!

Say hello to me and Marie!  Marie has been chauffeuring me around over the past few days and we've had a grand time.  It's her 301 machine, Pearl, that I am borrowing for evening sewing.

We've all gathered together today to spend our time in a  Cathedral Stars class, playing with our abundant scraps.  We are sewing  up 4 patches! And using the Easy Angle ruler and the Tri Recs rulers for the triangles and star units in our quilts!

Hoping the photos I take in class today do not disappear when I attempt to transfer them to my laptop this evening!   I want a slide show for tomorrow's blog post!
We are having a great Saturday!   Hope you are too!

Love from Illinois!


Bev said...

Wish I could be there too! Love your quilt! XO

Mary said...

I started a 2nd Celtic Solstice when I was working on the Mystery last year. Maybe I should switch it and make the Cathedral Stars instead???
You have me thinking...it's such a pretty quilt and I haven't made it. I really don't need 2 Celtic Solstices.

Evelyn said...

Oh yes, I am having a Saturday sewing day with eight friends. I am working on Scrappy Irish Chain that I have been saving for a special occasion. This is surely it--friends, food, scrappy sewing. What could be better?

margaret said...

looks like you are all having a great time, have both of the template rulers so will be interesting to see the video of how you used them, mine remain unused!