>>>>

Friday, May 17, 2019

May ‘19 Quilty Box Gift-Away!



What a beautiful box we have to offer!

Don’t you just love the colors of summer seen in this photo?

Rich, saturated, bright, bold and most of all FUN!

This month’s Quilty Box contains all you need for some fun stitching ahead, including full size rotary templates to make the Sunrise quilt by Janine Vangool.

Janine writes:
“I'm the publisher, editor and designer of UPPERCASE. My magazine and books celebrate the process of making, the commitment to craft and the art of living creatively. I got my start working as a freelance graphic designer in for arts and culture clients and I have also taught typography and publication design at the college level. 
I've been a shop owner and bookseller, gallery curator, sold a line of greeting cards wholesale, made 10,000 books by hand (with lots of help!) and sewed my own products for retail. I have a fondness for typewriters, a passion that has inspired a book about their graphic history. 
I'm currently hooked on vintage fabrics. I launched the UPPERCASE Encyclopedia of Inspiration in 2016.


My debut fabric collection launched in June 2016 with Windham Fabrics. It's based on the spine patterns that adorn each issue of the magazine. Volume 2: Dots, Dashes and Diamonds came out November 2017 and Volume 3 was released in late 2018.


Circular Logic by Janeen Vangool.

I can hardly wait to play with these!!


Along with the Circular Logic fabric bundle -
This month’s box also includes:

Clover Flower Head Pins.
Wonderfil Thread
Sunrise Acrylic Templates.
Sunrise Quilt Pattern
Bundles of Inspiration Magazine

What is a Quilty Box?
Here are some highlights to keep in mind:

  • Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
  • 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
  • Each month we have 4 or more products (fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
  • Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
  • We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Your support is appreciated. If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me.

Get Quilty!
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Quilty Box
Subscribe today at
Quiltybox.com

I LOVE the fact that 5% of the profits go to Quilts for Kids!  It’s a win win all the way around!



Who would like to win this beautiful box??
Drawing to happen on Tuesday, May 21st!




Good luck everyone!


And while I have you here – a couple of other exciting things are going on!

Share to your friends who may be interested!



Guess what is on pre-order sale on Amazon for $17.96 and due out early next month? Click here: https://amzn.to/2PXmxgt

There are some things that are too large to carry in the Quiltville Store and my Festival of Quilts 1000 piece puzzle is one of them. And you are going to want one! International customers, this also may be available by Amazon within your country through the above link so your postage shouldn't be crazy high - and for those with Prime - my how we love our PRIME!

While there - check out my new large 15.5" x 15" x 8" tote bag here: https://amzn.to/30drBlx 

It is also releasing early June at the great price of $9.99 and is also too large to fit a priority envelope so I am unable to carry it in the Quiltville Store. Why not order them both together!

It's printed with my Smith Mountain Morning Quilt on the front - This heavy-duty and spacious bag that will become your new go-to carryall. The environmentally conscious tote is made from recycled water bottles, also making it water-resistant. With double handles—one short, one long—you can carry it over your shoulder or on your arm as needed.

Thanks folks! I'm excited about these two new releases and I am hoping you will be too.



This started early this morning -

Granite delivery!

Counter tops and sinks going IN!

It’s a good thing that progress is being made here – because we are going backwards at Quiltville Inn.  Yesterday when I stopped by around 5pm to drop some things off there was NO WATER.  Not in the kitchen, the bathrooms or the outside faucets.

A quick check of the breaker showed that something had tripped – and when I tried to put it back on again, it tripped again.  Uhoh.  Something with the well pump I am guessing.

A call has been made to a local service and of course it’s a FRIDAY.  I don’t know how long we will be without water over there, but it is a good thing that all water will be back running here at the cabin.

I’m headed home this afternoon – I’m thinking of the high possibility of an impromptu Quilt-Cam while I’m there?  Not sure on time – just keep watching my Quiltville Facebook page and I’ll give a heads up if it is happening.  It’s just not something I can do from here in Virginia, and I haven’t been home long enough to do it with all that has been going on here.


Quiltville Quote of the Day!

Or as we used to sing in kindergarten - "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!"

Pat made this Fair and Square quilt from the pattern in my book
Scraps & Shirttails II . I love her use of spring florals!

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone!




9 comments:

  1. Great Quilty box. I'm missing Quilt Market, so Quiltcam sounds fun. Clapping my hands in Walla Walla!
    Sorry about no water at the Inn. Cool granite Countertopso will look so nice. I'm thinking you are getting the NC place ready to put on the Market?? Enjoy it as long as you can. Funny how much gets done just before a sale. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There has been no discussion of selling the NC house. We still travel for a living, and that house is still the MAIN HOUSE. It's 25 minutes from the airport. We will be back and forth.

      Delete
    2. my 80 year old brain must have slipped a gear...thought to granite countertop was for the cabin.....going to have to read more carefully...it is so much fun following your adventures, Bonnie

      Delete
    3. I believe you are right Diane, the new countertops are for the kitchen at the Quiltville CABIN.
      It is all so pretty! I too have ancient blue Formica countertops, but until we can agree to do it MY WAY, we will keep what we have! LOL

      Delete
  2. That is a fun block to make....have the acrylic rulers from 20 years ago... used them to make the quilt you see as my avatar...really was fun, guess it is time to make another..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one busy lady LOL! I love the puzzle and the bag - I'll have to check them out on Amazon! I don't know about everyone else, but I'd love to win one of those Quilty boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great box. I can think of many things to use it all for/on. Thank you f ou r the chance

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh gorgeous quilty box fabrics and pattern! it's a winner for sure...and love the tote!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)