>>>>

Saturday, March 22, 2014

iPhone-o-Gram! Jared Day!

Hello from pigeon Forge, Tennessee!

Lunch break is just ending, and I am sending up a few shots of my busy students in today's Jared takes a Wife Class!

We are having a great time – though after four days, students and teachers are like are starting to show how tired they are!

Can we make today's class be like kindergarten – can we all take a nap after lunch?

We got three more hours left of class to go – and mountain quilt fest 2014 will come to a close.

It's been a banner year – we've all had a really good time and learned so much.

I know the friendships formed during this week will continue – and hopefully friends will be meeting one another again next year at the same time!






5 comments:

  1. "Mountain quilt fear 2014" I REALLY hope that's a typo!!

    All your posts from the fest have made me feel like I was there - except for the fact I didn't get to take the fun classes in person and didn't get to meet all the wonderful people and..... maybe I should look into going next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I recognize those two ladies with you in the photo!!! They were at a retreat with me a few years back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't we all just lover the smiling face you send us from the classes you teach? They are surely having a grand old time.

    WISH WISH
    Smiles, JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teacher list is posted on line for the 2015 A Mountain Quiltfest. It will be a great one, too!! Thanks so much for coming to Pigeon Forge, Bonnie!! We love you here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again I felt like I was part of your classes. Looks like every one was having fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)