>>>>

Friday, March 14, 2014

The Quilt Show Celebrates International Quilting Day!

TheQuiltShow 013
I received an email from Alex Anderson’s terrific hubby John whom I had met during the taping of my episode of The Quilt Show which will premier on May 12th.

He writes:

Bonnie,
We need a favor. This weekend we celebrate International Quilting Day by opening our past shows for free to the world for the weekend.
Could you please alert your people on your blog and Facebook about this opportunity?
 
The information will go up on the front page starting March 14. The viewers come to The Quilt Show page for more info.
 
Again it is all free.




FREE!!  Of course I'll help spread the word!
 
Head on over to The Quilt Show and catch 169 episodes FREE!!

bernina550qe
 
Celebrate International Quilting Day me and TheQuiltShow.com beginning Friday, March 14 through Sunday, March 16. Everyone who signs on to TheQuiltShow.com will have FREE access to over 160 WebTV shows featuring some of the top quilting instructors in the world.

You can also enter the TQS prize drawing with a grand prize of a BERNINA 550QE ((!!!)) and wonderful fabric prizes.


So check in at TheQuiltShow.com TODAY, Friday, March 14, and enjoy the shows and exploring The Quilt Show website. AND watch for my show that will be premiering May 12, 2014.
 
alex_ricky_bio
 
which episodes will you choose?
 
Have a great International Quilting WEEKEND with The Quilt Show!
 
Thanks, Ricky & Alex – you guys are a blast!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!


Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!












15 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:36 PM EDT

    I high recommend The Quilt Show. Thanks Bonnie for posting the information on the free shows. While I have been a paying member since the inception of the program, I am thrilled that quilters around the world will have an opportunity to view a wonderful show that promotes quilting.

    As always thank for what you do to support and promote quilting.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate National quilt day...curl up with some hand quilting, a pot of tea and my laptop! Thanks! (of course I'll go back and watch Tonya's episode!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend Pam Holland's show.
    She is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing. I am home with my little granddaughter so this is a fun nap-time watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how nice going to go check it out as soon as I get home

    Thanks for sharing g this bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't choose any :0
    I'm on metered service and I save my little pile of GB for quiltcam! If I'm very careful elsewhere (pinterest is a gighog for example)I can usually watch 2 quiltcams per month.
    Cost? Zero. Value? Enormous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a member of The Quilt Show and love it. It's worth the price of membership.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be watching Quilt Show free episodes at every opportunity!

    And have already marked MAY 12 as Bonnie Day!

    Smiles, JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the notice of the free shows
    While I really want to watch as many as I am able......I might not because ...if it's like the last time I tried to watch there were so many steps and information it was too much hoop jumping for me ...... So depending on how much stuff I have to do to watch the free shows will determine if I am a watcher or not

    But for your show I'll jump through hoops backwards...no really I'd be willing to do more to see your show(s)
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous gift from TQS! Thanks for letting us know - I followed the link and have been watching shows for over an hour, lost all track of time.

    Thanks Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm looking forward to watching some shows later today. Thanks, for letting us know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was looking forward to spending the weekend viewing the free shows. Dang it all. The first show I picked didn't get past the Hi How are you. So after two tries and being told my connection was lost, I gave up. So now I'm sulking. I have to go quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And Bonnie does it all FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree Sharon Hughson.....Bonnie has a heart of gold...very giving.....among other admirable traits...Debra in Ma..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Giving Bonnie the title "Head Inspira" (female version of the word :)

    So many good looking quilts.. once again it is the colors chosen that is amazing. Same pattern becomes a shade-shifter!

    Thanks Bonnie
    Smiles, JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)