>>>>

Monday, March 10, 2014

Leader & Ender Lozenges with INKLINGO!!

inklingolozenge1
Did you know our 2014 Leader & Ender Challenge, Lozenges can be ink-lingoed?  It can!

I just received this mail from Linda Franz with directions for a  sweet baby quilt using novelty fabrics –and I’m so excited to share it with you.

Linda writes:
Hi Bonnie,
I just published the Inklingo instructions for Leaders & Enders on the blog.
http://www.lindafranz.com/blog/bonnie-hunters-leaders-enders-baby-quilt/
This has already been a fun project.  I think Quiltville quilters will like using their Celtic Solstice triangles for another new project!
It's kind of late in the day, but that is how it worked out.  :-)  One of those days.  I hope all is well in Quiltville.
Hugs, Linda & Monkey
You can still rotary cut your 3.5” X 6.5” rectangles to fussy cut whatever motif you want to feature ---and use inklingo to print your half square triangles in pairs for easy placement.  Look!

guides only

The seam lines and cutting lines are already there, you don’t have to draw anything!

You can easily print inklingo shapes with any ink jet printer.  And if you already have our Celtic Solstice Shape Collection for inklingo, you already have the half square triangle you need, there is nothing else to buy!

This is also a great project to get familiar with Inklingo and give it a try.  Click HERE to read more!

Linda has also uploaded a free worksheet for you to use.  Click HERE to visit the inklingo website to check it out.

There is always more than one way to do any project ---and I love the idea of a baby quilt, don’t you?

Things here at Quiltville are ramping up for tomorrow…it’s a big day!  The day we start pre-orders on MORE Adventures with Leaders & Enders, and share a virtual trunk show of the quilts in the book with you!  It’s also the day I leave for Kentucky and Tennessee and I am in the process of filling the back of the van with boxes of books, class supplies and quilts -- -and throwing together my own sewing projects so I can bring them along with me too.  There WILL be sewing while on the road!  When I can drive to a quilt gathering, there is no baggage limitation and I can bring EVERYTHING!

Have a great Monday Evening, Everyone!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

5 comments:

  1. I love being able to throw everything into the car - you don't have to edit - at least not too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save a book for me!! I can't wait to see everything... will look when I get home from school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to ordering the book tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like tomorrow will be a great day!!

    PACK WELL... hope to see you in TN

    Smiles, JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work. I've come to love scrappy through you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)