>>>>

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

That Blogger Iphone App!

When I went to upload a post from my phone today --- it said I had exceeded my limit. BOO HOO!

Has anyone ever had this happen before? I am wondering if it is because the photos that come directly from the iphone are very large in scale, and the ones I edit down on the computer and upload are fairly small in size comparatively.

At any rate, it looks like I might have to buy some storage.

But until then…this is the post that wouldn’t post with picture, and made no sense with out them!

This is me, standing in a line!

A long long long line of quilters and other vacationing guests who are here to stay at the Hershey Lodge this weekend!

I should have gotten here earlier, but I was busy ----busy hitting very unique antiquey spots all along my route from Wellsboro to here!

So what’s a girl supposed to do to occupy her time while standing in a very very long line?

PA_July2012 306

Have her picture taken with the KitKat guy, that’s what!!

Things are gearing up here, and staff is arriving from far and wide. My down-the-hall neighbor, Pepper Cory, and I just made plans to escape via Shamu for dinner tonight --- so I better get a move on!

Staff meeting at 8pm, them quickly set up the class room so it is ready for tomorrow morning. Whooowhooo!!

Which reminds me. I was going to go to Staples and get copies made for the foundation base of the Crab Apple Trees that was tomorrow’s class ----better add that to the to do list too!

Have a great evening, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. You seem to exceed limits no matter where you go or what app you use girl!
    They need to have a "Bonnie" level!
    HA!
    XOXOXO Subee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently exceeded my data storage limit with blogger and had to buy storage. It only $2.49 a month paid to Google.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My neighbors are visiting Hershey this weekend...no fair! They don't even quilt!!! Maybe I could jumpmin their suitcases??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Pepper hello for me. I met her in March at Trends in Portland, Oregon. Have fun in Hershey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have lots of fun! You seem pretty excited, so I imagine you will enjoy greatly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you in the same classroom for the entire show?? That would be a bummer if you have to move.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait!! I am in that class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear that my 2 most favorite teachers were 'hanging' together last night! I took a class from Pepper a few years ago when she taught at the Minnesota Guild's show in St. Cloud! I must dig that out and finish it! And of course my class with you in The Rio Grande Valley...Frontera Guild was great, too. Didn't we have fun at the Ropa's!!! Did you ever use that size XXX shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just recently bought a 'smart phone' and I can't even figure out why I cannot post from it!! GRRR!! App downloaded fine, but the posts fail every time! I guess I am not 'smart' enough for my phone!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use blogger app for iPhone and it works like a charm. The photos are fantastic! But sometimes I also get errors. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)