>>>>

Monday, November 07, 2011

Evening Edition --- Free Kindle Book!

Just passing on another freebie to those who love mystery/crime/who-dunnits!

Fool me Twice by Paul Levine is free in Amazon in the Kindle Store.

There wasn’t a whole lot about the plot of this one written, but here is what I got from Amazon:

BESTSELLING MYSTERY BY EDGAR NOMINEE PAUL LEVINE

"Wildly entertaining blend of raucous humor and high adventure." - St. Louis Post-Dispatch

"Take one part John Grisham, two parts Carl Hiaasen, throw in a dash of John D. MacDonald, and voila! You've got Jake Lassiter." - Tulsa World
"Delicious." - Los Angeles Times


MURDER TO GO: FROM MIAMI TO ASPEN

A witness is dead and linebacker-turned-lawyer Jake Lassiter is the prime suspect. If he doesn't find the killer, he'll face a murder charge. A bloody trail of evidence leads to an abandoned silver mine under the Colorado ski slopes and an explosive finale.


If you enjoy John Grisham, Harlan Coben, Carl Hiaasen, and James Patterson, you'll love "Riptide" from Paul Levine, winner of the John D. MacDonald fiction award.

Levine has also been nominated for the Edgar, Macavity, International Thriller, and James Thurber prizes. A former trial lawyer, he wrote more than 20 episodes of the CBS military drama "JAG."

It has all of those elements I love in a good novel --- I love John Grisham, Harlan Coben has such a unique style in his writing, I’ve loved his Myron Bolivar series. James Patterson? Classic! And OY! I loved everything about the series JAG ---So I’m on for this one!

As always…you know the drill, check to be sure it’s still free before clicking --- I’m posting blind here so I hope it still is for you when this post airs!

Toodles!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Harland Coben and John Grisham and JAG! never heard of Carl Hiaasen.
    Have to check him out! I did pick my fabs for your mystery quilt, can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)