>>>>

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Galaxy-Gram! Redeye from Seattle!

There was a kerfuffle this afternoon on whether I would make my redeye flight from Seattle to Atlanta, my flight was late leaving Ketchikan!

I'm happy to report that I made it barely with only minutes to spare.
See this tired face?  Oh yes, it's the glamor life all right!

When I land in Atlanta I'll have just enough time to make it to my Buffalo flight so I'm sending this up to share with you what we got up to today!


More photos to come--of Ketchikan scenery, of the Saxman totem village,  of a wonderful visit I won't soon forget!

Tuesday is for catching up on sleep--Wednesday is for a workshop and a lecture in Amherst,  NY!

And now I'm going to try to catch some shut eye on this overnight flight to Atlanta---

Bonnie





9 comments:

  1. Kerfuffle? Love that word. Hope you get a nice rest on your red eye. We Alaskans learn that red eye flights are the way to travel most effectively out of state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie Girl! what are you doing up at 3 a.m. ???? Love the photos you took time to post. Now let me get this right you are flying to Atlanta so you can teach in New York. You need more sleep. Or maybe I need more sleep to see the connections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's best not to question Bonnie's travel arrangements. She's a master at it and does it the best way for her, which usually works well. Love the pics, Alaska and particularly Ketchikan, does look amazing.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved the totem village. Sorry about the long flight delays and I sure would be too tired to do hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie is a seasoned traveller...question not what she does or how she flies!!! Safe travels Bonnie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your readers should know that even flights to hell go through Atlanta! (old joke from a former Atlantan)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what wonderful pictures. I've been there and makes me want to go back so bad. You look tired for sure but I know it was worth it. Safe travels and good connections for the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you at least had an upgrade to first class!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember those totems from our trip last year. The artwork and labor involved is amazing but I especially love the stories that go with them.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)