>>>>

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Galaxy-Gram! Pineapple Blossoms in Amherst!

Scrappy sewing and making new friends!

Lunch break time at the Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village in Amherst NY - We've been piecing away all morning and so much is coming together in just the 3 hours we have put in so far!

Thanks to the wifi code I fanagled,  we also have been singing and bopping to Pandora One and the Frankie Valli channel--fun fun fun, quilting to the oldies!

Doesn't it look like we are having a grand Ole time!

All of us in Amherst say Hello, Go Sew!
Bonnie

4 comments:

Linda Thain said...

Happy group and the music will keep the tempo up.

Sheila Hixon said...

Enjoying your pic of happy quilters.

Denise Green said...

Bonnie - you are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your amazing adventure with the rest of us!

Mary said...

I spent most of the day setting up at our Quilt Show. My Celtic Christmas Solstice is there. No sewing for me. I did quilt a long row on "Betsy"- my Viking 18-8 and had to change the needle twice. UGG!
Half way quilted. Gonna be a fun week-end!