>>>>

Sunday, November 04, 2012

iPhone-o-gram! WV retreat, Day 2!!

It's Pineapple Crazy today!

We've got pandora playing on the panda speaker on the 60s channel--dare you not to sing along with "Locomotion" :-)

Before long the packing up will begin.

New friendships made and the old friendships strengthened,
ladies will depart and head their separate ways all gung ho to meet up again next year.

As for me I'll be back again to teach in 2016!

Several promises have been made to have their Smith Mountain morning quilts and pineapple crazyquilt done by the time we are together again. :-)

I got a 3 Hour drive home – unless I happen to find myself waylaid by antique malls!

Don't you love Katie's table runner?? So fun meeting her finally, she is adorable and so fun!

9 comments:

  1. Love the table runner! and that tiny pineapple piecing! Woowoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my little panda..the best speaker i've ever had. Thanks for directing me to him. Now, seriously, i have got to put new music on my ipod.its amazing that i could get tired of 800 songs . Too much time at the sewing machine maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHH I can't believe I met Bonnie Hunter in REAL LIFE! You are so SOOOOO awesome. . just no other word to describe you but awesome!
    Although, doing your mysteries and reading your blog.. for so many years, I felt like I already knew ya!
    I hope you made it home, or WILL make it home safely and get some rest. Thanks for a WONDERFUL weekend. My first-ever sewing class was a success and I learned so much. I'll DEFINITELY be doing it again. I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the table runner. fav. pattern. want to make a large qlt. with that pattern. looks like it was a wonderful time had by all.. Pineapple on my to do list too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic table runner ... love the pattern and the color choices. Looks like a GREAT time was had by all ... but wait!! How can you NOT have a great time when you're with sewing buddies?? LOL Travel safe and try not to bring home more "homeless" sewing machines .....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! Have a safe trip!! And stop an antique mall for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing all the fun and beautiful blocks these ladies made, just getting me more excited for November 18th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had a great weekend! Learned a lot of new techniques and tips. Bonnie is so fun to be around and her enthusiasm is contagious! Gets me motivated to do more quilts. Can't wait until 2016 with lots of show-n-tell quilts from this weekend. Thanks Bonnie for a wonderful retreat!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)