>>>>

Monday, June 20, 2016

It’s That Quilty Box Time!



Hello from North Carolina on a very beautiful June evening – the first day of Summer!

This is that Solstice thing!  I know I love it when the light stays longer…but OH NO!!  This means from here on out, it’s going to get less and less, and that makes me sad.  Still, I love my summer nights…and the summer mornings for early walks, and birds and flowers.

Remember when summer seemed to last forever when we were kids?

So I’m here to draw for the June Quilty-Box!

It’s such a great one, and I know someone is going to be extra happy to be drawn as winner.

2024 entries!!  Whooopie!



All of this goodness!


Topped off with FABRIC!

If you missed the info on the June Quilty Box contents, you can find it on the give away post HERE.

Let’s Draw!!

859_2

Who is #859?

859_1

Dawn Kellogg!  Yippee!

Okay, Dawn, I’ve sent you an email.  All you need to do is get back to me with your snail mail address and I’ll shoot it over to the peeps at Quilty-Box and they’ll get it out on its way to you.  Thanks so much for participating!

Be watching for more Quilty-Box goodies in the future!

What is a Quilty Box?
  • Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
  • 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
  • Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
  • Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $50
  • July's Quilty Box Featured Artist will be Kathleen Starr with Starr Fabrics.com
  • The next Quilty Box will ship around July 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before July 10th to receive this shipment.
  • We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Your support is appreciated. If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me.
Get Quilty!
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Quilty Box
Subscribe today at www.QuiltyBox.com!
 
Big thanks going out to EVERY ONE of the 2024 of you that entered.  The more entries there is, the higher the odds, the more anticipation, the more fun it is.  Let’s face it, SOMEONE is going to win the giveaway, and it might as well be you!  But you can’t win if you don’t enter because you think you NEVER win.

I’ll be posting other goodies as well..VERY SOON.

I’m heading to the sewing machine…that is if I can even sew a straight line after the 90 minute massage I just got home from.  Boy I needed that.

I know I’ll sleep well tonight!

Have a lovely evening, everyone!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!


Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Down! I've never had a Massage professionally. You having been one know what it entails. I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat. LOL Have a fun time stitching. I'm heading out to a Night Guild Mtg. I usually go int he daytime for this one. I was having Grandma time all day though. Changed my plans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried posting a comment in the area you post your comments for your Give-Aways, but it wouldn't let me post there. So glad for the person that won it. I love my Quilty Box! I know that the winner will love theirs as well! Enjoy your day and stitching. Love all your antics and scrappiness! You're great!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)