Hello from North Carolina on a very beautiful June evening – the first day of Summer!
This is that Solstice thing! I know I love it when the light stays longer…but OH NO!! This means from here on out, it’s going to get less and less, and that makes me sad. Still, I love my summer nights…and the summer mornings for early walks, and birds and flowers.
Remember when summer seemed to last forever when we were kids?
So I’m here to draw for the June Quilty-Box!
It’s such a great one, and I know someone is going to be extra happy to be drawn as winner.
2024 entries!! Whooopie!
All of this goodness!
Topped off with FABRIC!
Who is #859?
Dawn Kellogg! Yippee!
Okay, Dawn, I’ve sent you an email. All you need to do is get back to me with your snail mail address and I’ll shoot it over to the peeps at Quilty-Box and they’ll get it out on its way to you. Thanks so much for participating!
Be watching for more Quilty-Box goodies in the future!
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $50
- July's Quilty Box Featured Artist will be Kathleen Starr with Starr Fabrics.com
- The next Quilty Box will ship around July 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before July 10th to receive this shipment.
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Subscribe today at www.QuiltyBox.com!
Big thanks going out to EVERY ONE of the 2024 of you that entered. The more entries there is, the higher the odds, the more anticipation, the more fun it is. Let’s face it, SOMEONE is going to win the giveaway, and it might as well be you! But you can’t win if you don’t enter because you think you NEVER win.
I’ll be posting other goodies as well..VERY SOON.
I’m heading to the sewing machine…that is if I can even sew a straight line after the 90 minute massage I just got home from. Boy I needed that.
I know I’ll sleep well tonight!
Have a lovely evening, everyone!