Someone is going to find a box of goodies coming their way!
I opened my box when I returned home from Illinois, and there is some really COOL stuff in the June box!
What is a Quilty Box?
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $50
- July's Quilty Box Featured Artist will be Kathleen Starr withStarr Fabrics.com
- The next Quilty Box will ship around . Subscribers will need to purchase before to receive this shipment.
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Your support is appreciated. If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me.
All about the goodies!
The June quilty boxy was curated by author and designer Heather Gavins of http://crimsontate.com
We've got Story Patches, which are labels that allow you to:
Create customized labels for your quilts that connect personal video, photos, or audio!
Add every detail about your quilt through one tiny patch.
Preserve the story of your quilt for family, friends and future generations.
We've also got Tulip fabric markers, 2 spools of Aurifloss, a Correspondance mini quilt pattern and:
A bundle of Heather's Paper Obsessed collection by Windham Fabrics!
My two favorite pieces from the collection!
Who wants to win?
And while I've still got you here -- that post I wrote about the C&T blog this morning? It was later to post than I thought so many of you may have missed it. This is a sneak peek of what you'll find going on over there: