>>>>

Monday, March 24, 2014

iPhone-o-Gram! Welcome Home!

I arrived home just a bit ago –

I was greeted by a huge pile of snail mail on my dining room table!

This must be preorders for my new book coming in! We are so very very close now :-)

There was one squishy in the bunch – I tore it right open to find a gorgeous collection of juvenile fat quarters from Charlotte Taylor – thank you so much for thinking of me! These are wonderful!

The van is unloaded – I have loved on Sadie and Emmylou both, and there is a hot tub in my near future.

No – I did not finish the binding on the split nine patch quilt last night, so I can put my feet up now and enjoy that binding process a little bit longer while I settle back into my home life.

It's always great to be home!

4 comments:

  1. Betya bunches your 4 legged family was so happy to see you again. Can't beat a greeting like that!

    Hope you are refreshed enough to start in again.

    Smiles, JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  2. HimBonnie,

    Are you going to do a linky thing for our split nines? Would love to see how everyone set their top. Hugs from Liz in SC,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say "it is nice to travel but it is so nice to come home"! Welcome home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you made it home safely. Ahhhh......

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)