>>>>

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Someone’s Getting a Quiltmaker Goodie Bundle!

Jul_Aug2016
Evening, everyone!

I made it up to the cabin for the long holiday weekend and just like I promised, I’m ready to do our drawing for this wonderful bundle!

I arrived by 5:30pm or so –and while my car said that it was 94 degrees in the Costco parking lot, it was nearly 20 degrees cooler here on the mountain.  PERFECT.

It looks like they had some rain this afternoon.  The pavement was wet in places, and oh the trees and foliage look like they’ve had a happy refreshing drink.  SO lush and green here in this corner of North Carolina right now.  Love it.

The car is unloaded, groceries are put away and before I pull out anything quilty and find myself sidetracked, I’m going to ramp up the Random Number Generator and see who is going to be the recipient of this bundle:



Quiltmaker May/June 2016 issue!

[[My pattern Razzle Dazzle is inside!]]

Quiltmaker July/Aug 2016 issue!

Triangularity pattern by Jeni Baker

Fun Scrap Button to top it all off!

A total of 2665 entries for this envelope of quilty goodness.  Are you ready?

55_1

Number 55!

55_2

Diana Gerlach!  Congrats!

Diana, I’ve sent you an email asking for your snail mail address so I can get this bundle off to you after the long holiday weekend.  Get back to me when you can and it will be on its way to you!

Thank you so much everyone for participating.  It makes it extra fun when so many throw their entries in.  I’ve got some more great goodies coming up shortly so keep checking back.  You never know when a give-away is going to pop up.

20160526_192103

From Quilt Villa with Love!

With the weather being nice, my mind has turned to things like “Oh yeah, I really want a decorative edging around the gravel pathway.  And something must be done about those weeds growing through the gravel.”  But I’m here.  Until Tuesday or Wednesday.

As soon as I hit send you’ll find me in my comfy binding chair quietly stitching to something on Netflix.  Not sure yet. 

Have a great evening, everyone!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!


Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

9 comments:

  1. You inspired me. I just finished quilting on a Quilt that has been in the waiting pile of my UFO's for too long. Binding is on my agenda also. It's my favorite part! Done - Finished YAHOO! Next up on the Quilt machine- Grand Illusion for the 2nd time- hope "Betsy", my viking, keeps on working good. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:50 PM EDT

    I am not sure I know many other people who deserve a cabin break like you do. I am headed to the mountains in Northern California to our cabin this weekend also. So grateful for it...have a wonderful quilty kickback weekend Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have plenty of time this weekend to sit and stitch and visit and eat and sleep and . . . repeat. Then maybe time will slow down a bit for you. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Diana on winning the Give-Away! Enjoy.

    The weather sounds great for Quilty Cabin Time. No one deserves it more than you do.

    Relax, quilt and drink in that beautiful nature all around you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:07 AM EDT

    Hi Bonnie, I'm still chugging away on my Tumbler Challenge. I have 38 rows of 49 finished. I'm amazed how they stack up as I sew away on other projects. Another baby quilt to make for great grandbaby #19 due in August, so I should have the Tumbler top ready to quilt very soon. Enjoy the holiday weekend & do whatever makes you happy! Thanks for all you do to make my stitching time happy.
    Lee O'Brian
    lee36chv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you relax, calm your mind, enjoy the moment and not worry about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Diana!

    Bonnie get some rest. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where are the directions for the H quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your time at the cabin. I am ironing my scraps this weekend to start a scrappy quilt. It's hard to decide which one to start on. May peace fill your heart, and contentment with your lovely countrywide and time with loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)