>>>>

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Evening Edition: Free Kindle Cookbook! ((Also Sony/Nook!))

Fall is in the air!

Well, except for Houston, where it still reached nearly 100 degrees yesterday when I was laid over, and there I was at the airport…dragging my parka from Alaska behind me! I NEEDED that jacket when I left Cordova --- and my luggage had been checked all the way through to home…so there was no way to tuck it back into my suitcase when I hit Anchorage.

Not that there was ROOM anywhere in my suitcase…..but that’s another story!

But I digress! Things are getting back to normal around here. In fact, I got a text from DH this morning that said he was having a hankering for Pot Roast with all the fixings. So much for jammie day! I’ve heard rumors about those who go to walmart in their jammies, and though I was only going to the local Food Lion, I decided to get out of the jammies and throw the jeans back on.

I came across this little offer on Amazon! And it’s good for you Sony read or Nook readers too!

Pumpkin Cookbook, by Gooseberry Patch, is the latest of their titles to end up free in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble.

Book Description
Get a taste of Gooseberry Patch in this collection of over 20 favorite pumpkin recipes! Pumpkins are as versatile in the kitchen as they are in your home…start the morning with Pumpkin Coffee Cake, amaze the kids with The Great Pumpkin Stew, and invite friends over on a chilly October evening for some warm Pumpkin Cobbler.

Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from Sony.

No affiliation! I just love the gooseberry cook books. The recipes are so good, and usually can be made with stuff that I have on hand or is easy to get!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Bonnie, for the heads-up on this, and for the extra effort to find the Sony reader and Nook availability. I love pumpkin recipes--can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, you are a sweetie to include the Nook link. You know how you're helping me fill my NookColor library :*)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Home Bonnie!
    enjoy the week at home.

    Glad to hear that things are coming together
    at home......you'll have a nice cozy winter
    in your newly remodel space.

    Happy sewing :0)

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)