>>>>

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Addicted To Scraps Tab!

I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before.

Could be too many irons in the fire, or not landing in one place long enough to have the obvious brick fall on my head….

Every week I get emails on where to find my columns in the Quiltmaker.com archives, and I go look it up for someone and send them a link back.

TADA! How about we just add a tab to the top of the blog with the picture, so you can just CLICK IT and it will take you right over to Quiltmaker.com and to the corresponding article? How brilliant is this? And why am I so brain dead I never thought of it?

You can find the ADDICTED TO SCRAPS tab right at the top of the blog. It’s all there. I’ll update it as they add the new ones.

I might need to be poked and prodded to keep that up to date too, but I’ll try, honestly I will!

I hope that helps some of you ((including me)) and saves me some time in having to look up things so I know where to send someone when they email. And now I can just point them to the Addicted to Scraps tab at the top. Much more easy, don’t you think?

DH and I are headed into Winston to go to the Wake Forest football game tonight! I asked him if it would be OUTSIDE. “YUP.” Okay, I guess I’ll leave the handwork at home. What if it rains? “There is an awning”. Yup. I guess I’ll REALLY leave the handwork at home….

I thought I’d get more done today than I did, but I’m still deep in email jail trying to dig myself out of mail that came while I was on the cruise….and then I had that week that I was sicker than a dog….and then I was gone to Kansas, which is not a hotbed of AT&T wireless card activity ((Couldn’t get NUTHIN!)) and here I am frantically trying to dig myself out.

And I have to go to a FOOTBALL GAME?!

Go, Deacons!

16 comments:

  1. Have fun! Go enjoy the game and actually watch it! Your husband will appreciate you more for the effort. :)

    Oh...and GO HUSKERS! (Nebraska fan in KS and from OK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I recently saw a quilt made using your crumb technique. This quilt has so much character and has inspired me to look into your technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about the quilts or the emails. Just enjoy spending time with your DH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree. Go enjoy the game. It will clear your mind and open more creative avenues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. However much we may enjoy your email responses, don't you think under the current circumstances your "fans" would understand if you wiped the slate clean and started fresh from here? You do have a life (like a husband who wants you to go to a game) aside from us. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relax and enjoy yourself! Everyone has to have some down time sometimes.... you're way past due!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. The link to "Addicted to Scraps" is a great idea. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:37 PM EDT

    Bonnie, you are just the greatest. Thank you so much for ALL that you do for us and the quilting community. Thanks for sharing.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!!! I HAD to come read as your icon for this post on my side bar said ;Addicted to Craps!... OH MY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:28 AM EDT

    Thanks for the Addicted to Scraps" tab.
    debbiesueinborger@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant idea, Bonne! Absolutely, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:33 AM EDT

    My niece attended Wake ... GO DEACONS!! Love the new tab ... will be checking it out often! Flatlander (Linda) Canends@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so funny.....YOU - Brain dead!?!.....I don't think so! Thanks for the link.....we love that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whata great addition to the blog.... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gonna go check out the new tab. Thanks Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Scrap tab is a great Idea.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)