>>>>

Friday, June 29, 2018

June 2018 Quilty Box Winners!


Good Evening, Quiltvillians!

It’s been a crazy busy day here in the mail order fulfillment center, AKA The Hunter Dining Room.

I am so tickled about the arrival of our long awaited Quiltville Quilter’s Date Keeper, and  Quilty Pencil Sets!

Packages are being bundled up, signed, sealed and sent off as I type to get them on their way to YOU.

But this little gift-away needs attending to, so I’m taking a wee break to see that it gets done on time.

Who is ready to win the June Quilty Box?


What is a Quilty Box?
Here are some highlights to keep in mind:

  • Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
  • 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
  • Each month we have 4 or more products (fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
  • Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
  • We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Your support is appreciated. If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me.
Get Quilty!
Patrick Claytor, CEO
patrick@quiltybox.com

So much loveliness from Melanie Testa!

More on the original post HERE.

597_2

Looking for entry 597 out of 3,992 entries!

597_1

Cynthia!  I have sent you an email, get back to me please!

3672_2

Who is entry 3672?

3672_1

Genie S!

I’ve also sent you a mail – get back to me please!

There is a Quilty Box Mini coming your way!

June 29, 2018 at 05_12PM

Look what came today!
How cool and apropos is this?! I have been in mail order jail all day getting date keeper and pencil orders out, (This will take a while as close to 400 orders have come in just today.) and I stopped by the Wallburg Post Office to get round one on its way.

Postmaster Sherry let me know that a box had been waiting for me while I was in Chicago. I just opened it up to find a Post Office sign for my new mail order fulfillment space next to Quiltville Inn, VA! SO excited! Thank you, Paula and Amanda in Omaha. NE!

The first upgrade to come to this building is new windows. Then new flooring in the back entry, postmaster's office, and bathroom. and a new back door. Finally, a new interior coat of paint and we will be ready to move in!

June 29, 2018 at 07_21PM

And this! LOL!

Looking up some block names that I can’t remember…and all of a sudden I’m singing “Once upon a time you dressed so fine, you threw the bums a dime in your prime….didn’t you?!  Like a Rolling Stone!”

Thank you,  Bob Dylan!

This was the screen view from within Block Base where I still haven’t found the listed name of the block I was looking for….but fun!

Back to the grind here – have a lovely evening, everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your winners Bonnie. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🎉 Congrats 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you all ͏Congratulation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Cynthia and Genie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie: I knew your date keepers were going to go quickly but 700 is so insane. Congrats to a very wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you getting your own zip..I vote for 8675309......now i have that going around in my head.LOL

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)