>>>>

Friday, November 08, 2013

iPhone-o-Gram! Lunch Time Update!

Having a great time with the Rio Grande Valley quilters in Weslaco,Texas today :-)

We just broke for lunch, and are headed to the local Tex-Mex place! I absolutely love watching the lady make her own tortillas.  This is something I cannot get in North Carolina!

This morning we've been working on our string blocks for Jamestown Landing, and after lunch will have a bit of show and tell – and will move on to half square triangles :-)

The sun is shining brightly and temps are mild in the mid 70s. November is a great month to be in South Texas.

More photos to follow in tomorrow morning's slideshow of students working away!

With love from Texas –
Bonnie








10 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I just love how everyone is all smiles at your classes. There's a common theme and it's you. Hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that one legged ironing board!! Wonder where to get one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous1:04 PM EST

      Marla, my husband made me one. He cut a piece of plywood that I covered with batting and a top and staples on. Then he bought a table leg and a clamp at the hardware store. He attached them to the underside, and the clamp keeps my ironing board attached to the table I am working on.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I want to know about that ironing board too. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one legged table is n the Nancy's Notions catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to get into this class as an alternate but it was full. Probably a good thing because I had shoulder surgery last week and would have been an onlooker only. some day.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The two gals in the last picture are my friends. I will be joining them tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  7. the class today was too much fun. I had been looking forward to it since it was first announced last March and it definitely met my expectations. Now I'm looking forward to tomorrow's talk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great class Bonnie, I really really enjoyed it.

    Had a great time with my friends in the corner table!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)