>>>>

Sunday, June 12, 2005


Here are the blocks I've had sitting around for a long time with no
desire to make more. Have you ever felt that way?

It's a half-log cabin...and the thing I didn't like about them is when
you put the blocks together there are MORE seams to match than with
regular log cabins. I gave up on matching them...and then I didn't like
it. So enough is enough!

I put them together, wonky centers and all (oh they cry out to me like
sore thumbs that the 4 squares in the center of the pinwheels are SO
off!) I added a triangle border, and since it was partly wonky anyway, I
added 4 wonky stars to the 4 corners. Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)