>>>>

Monday, August 15, 2022

Crazie Mazie PDF Pattern Gift-Away!


Happy Mid-August, Quiltvillians!

It's finally time - Crazie Mazie PDF Pattern release time, that is!

If you have followed along with me even part of the 17 years this blog has been active, you will know of my unabashed and never ending love of string quilts and all of the wonderful things you can do with small scraps many folks find too small to bother with.

I say - bring it on!  There are so many wonderful ways to stitch up your strings into beautiful one-of-a-kind creations.

And what better way to kick off some Crazie Mazie fun than with a pattern and fabric roll gift-away!


If your string bucket looks like this -

You need some Crazie Mazie in your life!


String piecing is meditative, soul centering, and down right FUN!


I had a blast stitching, trimming, pairing, slicing, dicing and sewing back together!


I quilted Crazie Mazie in an edge to edge design called Abacus by Patricia E. Ritter and Tracy Russell of UrbanElementz.com 


Getting that binding on!

Just look at all of the fun scrap color play happening!


Over the Porch Rail.


Closer -


Even closer.


And closer still!


Pattern info:

Go Crazy With Strings!

Set your inner string piecing fan on fire with this easy string quilt full of improv fun and flair! Full color photos and graphics show you every step of the way.

Quilt Size: 80’’ X 80’’


The PDF pattern for Crazie Mazie is currently 25% off with introductory pricing - no coupon needed!




And to make this even better, I'm throwing Rocky Road to Grayson on sale at 25% off because it just screams "Late Summer!" to me - and you've already got the strings out!


You'll find Crazie Mazie and Rocky Road to Grayson in both the Quiltville Store and the Quiltville Etsy Pattern Shop.


Price reduction good through 8/31/22 and reverts to full price on 9/1/22.  Hurry now and save!


And this is where we get to the Gift-Away Part!



I will be drawing for TWO lucky winners who will each receive a Crazie Mazie PDF pattern, a Rocky Road to Grayson  PDF pattern AND:


A Kaleidoscope fabric roll from  Cotton to Quilts!

This is a Gift-Away bundle you don't want to miss - and you've got to be in it to win it!


We'll draw for our two lucky winners on Monday, 8/29/22.  Good luck, everyone!

The TaDa Quilters headed home from Quiltville Inn Yesterday, and I spent the day setting things right as rain for the Naughty Room Quilters arriving from Illinois on Wednesday!

And the big event - Today is x-ray day.  Hopefully we'll find out how much longer I'll have to be wearing this walking boot.  Things continue to improve, but I think it will be a while yet before I'm walking any long dirt roads.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend - are you ready to tackle this new week ahead?


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

I love how one idea sparks another, and another, and another!
All I wish is for enough time to stitch it all up!

Enjoy your Monday, everyone!


 

11 comments:

  1. Bonnie,
    Is there a special ruler that would make making Mazie easier? I have looked and did not see anything listed. I like to make sure I have have everything before starting. I more than likely have a ruler that will work, but I want to make sure!! I just love the strings!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a square ruler (6 1/2'' or so) with a diagonal line - that's all you need.

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU, I JUST LOVE the 'over the rail' photos and the close ups of this one show the quilting so very well... Happy Monday... praying for good pics of that foot, Cats in Carlsbad CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your X-Rays. I'm happy to say I can breathe this morning. I have hope to get into my Quilty Zone. Go Sew something, you say? Yep!! So much to catch up on. Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Crazie Maizie and love making string blocks. This is a fun quilt. Love it. Good luck with X-ray today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new blog delivery. Get it early on the same day, rather than waiting until the next day for it to publish. Thank you. I look forward to it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not fallen in love with string quilts yet in spite of being a regular reader, but I love Crazy Mazie and it may change my mind. I have a lot of scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crazie Mazie is super fun!! Good luck w your x-ray today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to the Dr. Appt. Only to be told it's Wednesday morning!!ugh!.
    Have you ever done that?
    I love crazymazie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been doing strip stitching, usually ending up with 4 pieces sewn into one block as a square. Like the on point system. Hope you are feeling better each day!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)