Hey everyone! It’s a beautiful sunny evening in Joliet, Illinois!
I’ve just returned to my room after a really fun Texas Tumbleweed Workshop day with the Pride of the Prairie Quilters and friends, and a yummy dinner out for Mexican in Plainfield.
My trip here is winding down and I head home tomorrow.
But before I start packing ((There are still several hours that I can spend with a sewing machine in my room this evening…)) I wanted to do the drawing for the May Quilty Box!
ONE lucky winner is going to find this box coming their way!
Is it you?
In this month’s box!
What is a Quilty Box?
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $50
- June's Quilty Box Featured Artist will be Heather Gavins from crimsontate.com
- The next Quilty Box will ship around June 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before June 10th to receive this shipment.
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Subscribe today at www.QuiltyBox.com!
I LOVE that 5% of the proceeds goes to Quilts for Kids! We get a happy Quilty Box in the mail, and the kids get more quilts to cover them with love. It's a win/win every way you look at it.
Let’s fire up the random number generator. Can you believe we got 2775 entries for this box? And only ONE will be a winner!
#1150, you are our winner!
Kathleen Wade! This is your box!
Kathleen, I’ve sent you an email. Get back to me with your snail mail address so I can give your info to the folks at Quilty Box and they will be sending you your prize.
I’ll be looking forward to the June box and all that it will contain!
OR, you can click the above link and sign up so that you never miss a single box. Remember, 5% of your purchases goes directly to Quilts for Kids.
It’s a great way to give!
Scenes from today’s workshop!
Sewing as a group can be one of life's greatest pleasures and learning opportunities!
Pattern from my book MORE Adventures with Leaders & Enders.
And with that, I will wish you all good evening, crawl into my jammies even though it’s not quite 7pm, and hit the sewing machine for a few hours of uninterrupted piecing pleasure.