>>>>

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

An Extra Day to Play!! Quilt-Cam Tonight!

klinger
Okay, this is a quickie announcement!

I thought I was flying to Michigan tomorrow.

Um.  No.

I fly THURSDAY!  So here I am, home from the cabin, with a free evening ahead of me and I wanted to throw an opportunity for Quilt-Cam out there for those who might want to do a bit of sewing!

I was a bit leary after the sound went out last week, but I've done a test and all systems seem to be a go!



You'll find me here on the blog at 9pm Eastern this evening working on some more Garlic Knots blocks.

See you then! All fingers crossed!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!


Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

10 comments:

  1. Won't be sewing because of a recent cat bite, but will be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed! I'll be there..... Sewing away on something....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good! I may be able to make it while I finished kitting up my fabrics for Michigan! See you then

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:40 PM EDT

    Hurray! Perfect excuse to work on my Tumalo Trail blocks. Anne D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect time for some wild and goosey blocks after Yoga class! Looking forward to watching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could join you but not possible. Sewing would be so much better than going to work but may be next time. Enjoy and I will catch up later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fingers and toes crossed and my DH is at a meeting so I can join in live!!! Yahooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. right here on this page?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo! I can actually participate this time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where can I connect to the quilt cam? I have searched the page for the link....what am i missing? Would really love to watch.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)