>>>>

Monday, November 12, 2012

iPhone-o-Gram! Wire Grass Quilters!

I am here in Albany, Georgia with the Wire Grass quilters!

I haven't actually asked anybody what wire grass is yet, but I'm sure as soon as I ask somebody I'll find out!

We've got 28 quilters all raring to go on the blocks for cathedral stars.

We've just taken a break for a yummy lunch of chicken salad on croissants, fruit salad, pea salad, chips, and a wide variety of cookies and other goodies.

Our tummies are so full we may need to take a nap before we can start sewing again!

Later today we've got a trunk show with over 100 pounds of quilts to share.

After the trunk show the guild girls and I will head out for dinner and my time here in Albany will wind down.

It's 81° as I type this message – I'm not so sure I want to head north! :-)

11 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great day, Bon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a great day. Really wish I could attend one of your events.. maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great day bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the American flag napkins. Perfect for Veteran's Day! Have fun at dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh 80 degrees doesn't that sound wonderful! I'm visiting Salt Lake City and we have had snow since we arrived Saturday....some sun shine is coming our way though.
    Looks like a fun group quilting the day away.

    Happy Sewing and safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  7. 80 degrees we didn't even get that this summer. It was freezing here this morning in the UK and had to de-ice the car. In my studio my sewing machine was wrapped up in its thick duvet to keep it safe...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's why I love living in GA! Looks like a really fun day. Wish I could have been there. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we hit a high of 33 degrees today. It was 19 degrees this morning. Some of the foothills around Salt Lake saw 3 1/2 feet of snow over the weekend. Fun times in the mountain valleys of northern Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm on the waiting list for your class when you come to Glens Falls,New York in May,2013. I heard you speak in Somers, New York last May. You and you quilts were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We get wire weed here in Australia too! Sarah sarahkrotheATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)