>>>>

Monday, January 09, 2017

Mystery Monday Link-Up, Part 6 & 7!

MMLfinale
All over the interwebs, En Provence quilt tops and even quilted quilts are making themselves known!

I am just SO thrilled with how everyone’s quilts are turning out, and loving every version I have sign whether you have stuck with the color pallet I used, or have blazed your own trail toward your own vision, there are some FABULOUS quilts just knocking my socks off every day and I am so excited for this Mystery Monday Link-Up so we can check out everyone’s progress!

While I have shared photos from Facebook over our last few Mystery Monday Link-Ups, I thought today I would grab some embedded photos from Instagram to set the stage for today.

It is just like Christmas when I click our designated hashtags of #emprovencequilt and #quiltvillemystery and see what people have posted.  If you are hashtagging your progress, please be sure to include these two very important tags as they are the ones I am using.  #quiltvillemystery has NO YEAR after it, so we can always check on what other mysteries are in the gallery as well.  No one likes to have to type in different years to find what they are looking for.



A photo posted by Heather Kosbab (@happy_appliquer) on

Aren't these colors just the bee's knees?? WOW!


I love how she got her hubby in on the act!


Even the basting process is exciting!


I really love the color changes Fiona made!

A photo posted by Frieda. Z (@friedazzzzz) on

Check out Frieda's colors! She is putting this together in quadrants for ease of assembly.  Where there is a will, there is a way to get the job done!

No matter where you are in your En Provence, you can share blocks, design wall photos, completed tops, quilted tops waiting for binding, finished quilts, quilts with your dog, cat or grand baby on it – just share!

If you do not have a blog, you can link to an instagram post, google+ post, flickr photo or even a Pinterest photo. But you MUST have one of these to participate.

So be sure when you are filling in your information below that you include a URL to your specific post or photo, not just your main blog or profile address.  We need the address of the page where your photo and post is, not the whole account.

For those who don’t understand HOW to find the URL of any given post PLEASE read this linky tutorial before you link up again.

For an example of a blog post including a link back, click HERE.
For a Pinterest post including a link back, click HERE.
For an Instagram post including a link back, click HERE.
For a Flickr post including a link back, click HERE.


If you hare having trouble, why not contact someone who has “done it correctly” and ask for their help? Leave them a comment on their photo.  We can help each other.

If you have linked to my main blog address http://quiltville.blogspot.com that also needs to be changed to the URL for today's linky page. Please check your post or photo and make sure you have the right link.

Include this link in your post: http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2017/01/mystery-monday-link-up-part-6-7.html

If you don’t know how to link it so it is clickable in your blog post, don’t worry about it. Just copy and paste the above URL into your text.

The linky pages will be alive FOREVER in the archives, Your link will stay there so people can find you, please link correctly to my post so people can find me and the others who have shared their links as well.

This LInk-Up will be open until Sunday night, Jan 15, closing at midnight, North Carolina time.

Now it’s your turn.  I can’t wait to see what progress you have to share!



It's a chilly brisk morning in Prescott Arizona where I am heading out to give a presentation to the Thumb Butte Quilters Guild, followed by an afternoon Strip Twist workshop.  It will be a full day of fun!

1_9_2017

Quiltville Quote of the Day!

Live life to the fullest, and take all the photos you can.  Some day the memories of what we DID will be worth far more than any possessions you could hold.

Have a great week, everyone!


Follow me on Instagram!

Follow my Quiltville Page on Facebook for more fun!

Join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

8 comments:

  1. I had to be the 1st Linked- up today! I am us with the chickens, waiting to see if school is cancelled for my 2 grandsons here in Walla Walla. I'm excited to show you my Colors. Mostly from my Fairy Frost Stash by Michael Miller. Just a few errant fabrics with sparkle. I love the softness of it. Thanks again for using the Purple this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for your quilts. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Bonnie, for organizing these free quilt alongs. I haven't actually sewn one yet, but I follow along and watch other's progress. I especially liked seeing all of the different colour combinations from this post....gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One quilt pattern, so many gorgeous quilts. I love how unique each one is depending on color and setting choices. I haven't participated but have enjoyed watching the quilts burst forth. Lots of quilts fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted my top to Instgram just now with the #'s copied and pasted. Is that enough since Indon't have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are great quilts. They all look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goofed on Linky #93 because I attempted to do it from my phone while sleepy. Have fixed it now, but #93 needs to be zapped. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful quilt tops here.
    Thanks for the fun dear Bonnie!
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)