>>>>

Monday, December 12, 2016

Mystery Monday Link-Up, Part 3!

linky3
“Monday Monday, so good to me!”

I’m humming my inner “Mamas & Papas” as we get this day going!

Units are adding up!  The colors you’ve chosen for your own version of the En Provence Mystery are shining through!

The thing I love about our mysteries?  Even if we are using similar colors, each and every quilt will be SO DIFFERENT because it will reflect you and your tastes.  Your fabric choices.

In a world full of cookie-cutter “one fabric line/one designer/one manufacturer” quilts, you are standing out and SHINING!

And we are growing through the choices we make and the techniques we are learning.

I’ve heard from many that Part 3 came together much more quickly because you had already perfected your technique with part 1, and this batch came even easier.

And I am happy to say that there will be NO MORE 4 PATCHES in this quilt.  LOL!


claudiacross

I love the progress being shared in Quiltville’s Open Studio on Facebook!

Love that neutral triangle!

dianemillerbertrand

Looking great, Diane!

irisU

Iris has scrappied up her magenta for part 2!

Beautiful!

But what about those who changed colors?

heatherk

Heather’s part 3!  LOVELY!

I can’t wait to see what she does with her other colors! 

And I’m excited to see yours as well.

Are you ready to share where you are?
 
No matter where you are in your En Provence, you can share blocks, design wall photos, completed tops, quilted tops waiting for binding, finished quilts, quilts with your dog, cat or grand baby on it – just share!

If you do not have a blog, you can link to an instagram post, google+ post, flickr photo or even a Pinterest photo.

So be sure when you are filling in your information below that you include a URL to your specific post or photo, not just your main blog or profile address.  We need the address of the page where your photo and post is, not the whole account.

For those who don’t understand HOW to find the URL of any given post PLEASE read this linky tutorial before you link up again.

For an example of a blog post including a link back, click HERE.
For a Pinterest post including a link back, click HERE.
For an Instagram post including a link back, click HERE.
For a Flickr post including a link back, click HERE.


If you hare having trouble, why not contact someone who has “done it correctly” and ask for their help? Leave them a comment on their photo.  We can help each other.

If you have linked to my main blog address http://quiltville.blogspot.com that also needs to be changed to the URL for today's linky page. Please check your post or photo and make sure you have the right link.

Include this link in your post: http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2016/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html

If you don’t know how to link it so it is clickable in your blog post, don’t worry about it. Just copy and paste the above URL into your text.

The linky pages will be alive FOREVER in the archives, Your link will stay there so people can find you, please link correctly to my post so people can find me and the others who have shared their links as well.

There were MANY posts last week that did NOT include a link-back.  PLEASE take the time to do it.  Don’t be the dead end street for everyone else.  Thank you!



Thank you for participating, everyone!

20161208_062854

For those of you who missed last night’s post, I’ve got a FABULOUS Gift-Away on a 3 volume set of Quilting Mystery Novels by none other than Carol Dean Jones!  I’ve also added  several other goodies to make this bundle irresistible!  Enter to win ON THAT POST!  

The drawing will happen on Thursday evening.

12_12_2016

Quiltville Quote of the Day!

Vintage Pennsylvania Dutch nine patch quilt shared by Siobhan.  I love that blue background!

Treat yourself gently, you are a work in progress. Remember that it is sometimes harder to forgive yourself than it is to forgive others.

But do it. Soften the critic within.

Much love on this chilly Monday!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

12 comments:

  1. Please delete wrong link...had issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always the mystery quilts is entriguing!!! And the fabrics chosen --- how right you are Bonnie. When I quilt is don't want to look at my quilt and say..this one is from So&Sos collection named This&That... I want to see MY quily made my way with my fabric choices (good or bad lol).

    You also hit the nail on the head today with your quote. I for one am my worse possible critic... Causing inner upset and even discouragement.
    Give yourself the kindness you would give your best fried,

    Hugs
    JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when I'm looking at other people's quilts and recognize fabric that I own. It's like seeing a friend in a crowd of strangers. I see lots of friends in this batch of purples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving working with Purples this week. May have to re-think my Constant though. It's too close to the lavender. If the Constant and Lavender will touch, it could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Bonnie!
    Look at all those lovely color combinations. Aren't they all such eye candy? Thanks for all that you do and thanks for sharing with all of us worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bonnie!
    Look at all those lovely color combinations. Aren't they all such eye candy? Thanks for all that you do and thanks for sharing with all of us worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Bonnie!
    Look at all those lovely color combinations. Aren't they all such eye candy? Thanks for all that you do and thanks for sharing with all of us worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I am not a "purple person". I probably have less purple in my stash than any other color, but I love lavender (the plant). I have a lot of it in my garden. Some of the scrappy combinations in the linky are so beautiful! I have resisted this mystery so far (Alliatare is still a WIP), but I feel myself cracking just a little! Another great mystery, Bonnie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally figured out how to link up (again). Forgive my multiple entries #24 called 'Confession' and number #108 called 'Try, Try, Try'. Bonnie you're like a rockstar but let's call you a quiltstar with a fantastic fan base of fabric friends! ::Hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love looking at everyone's work! The colors they choose! Everyone has such different taste and ideas. The world would be so boring if we were all the same. Plus it's so nice being (even if just through the internet) with people who have your same hours & likes. Thank you everyone for sharing & thank you Bonnie for making this possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. *same hobbies! Auto correct!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bonnie,
    I spend a very good time in your company while I sewed clue #3,
    thank you for inviting us into your cabin and thank you for sharing this
    fun with us.
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)