>>>>

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

iPhone-o-Gram! Waiting to speak!

I'm sitting in the front row while the Tri-County guild conducts their monthly business---they have so many cool things coming in the future that I wish I could stay!

I even found out my friend Pat Sloan will be here in the area next week---if I could stay longer I'd actually get to see her in person which doesn't happen often enough!

There are 130 members and 16 visitors tonight! Oh boy--I'm getting nervous!

As I wait I took the time to ogle a beautiful quilt by a neighboring guild hanging in the foyer designed my none other than Judy Martin!

We are having a terrific time---sending this off so I can enjoy show and tell. ;)





11 comments:

  1. I'd gamble some cash on this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really you still get nervous? You are such a natural, who knew :0)
    Well knock'em dead you've got so much to share.
    They'll love you Bonnie.

    Happy Sewing and safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading on Pat's blog, she is in Texas driving down your way today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, That is a gorgeous quilt! They will love you Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your talk was awesome tonight. I really enjoyed seeing your beautiful quilts. I am inspired to cut up my scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd drop some $$ to get a chance on that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO who do we contact to buy a raffle ticket??? I would LOVE, LOVE to win that quilt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Amazing information about iPhone. iPhone is world largest selling smart phone in the world. It is one member of the every family. It is technology partner. Today thousand of Application for iPhone is available the market. iPhone Application Development Company offer many iPhone application services in affordable cost.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)