>>>>

Sunday, October 04, 2015

Galaxy-Gram! A morning for boarding!

We arrived in Port Canaveral, Florida around 7 p.m. last night.

Both exhausted, we headed back to our room after dinner in the hotel restaurant where I promptly fell asleep and missed the entirety of the Boise State football game who trounced Hawaii with a score of 55 - 0 to the delight of my Bronco loving husband.

Go orange, go big blue, fight fight BSU!

However, I missed the entirety of the game as an ambien took me swiftly away on clouds of dreams.

I must have been tired, I woke up at 8:30 a.m.! A bigger sleep in that I am usually allowed.

When life throws you a late start, enjoy it!

I have met with several of the ladies who are attending our cruise here at the hotel, everyone is so excited to board. Our shuttle heads over at 10:45 this morning so we have a bit of time to sit around the pool area and just enjoy the Florida sunshine.

Get a load of this pool! It is absolutely the most beautiful hotel pool I have ever seen, and there is no wonder that kids were already dipping in by 8 a.m.!

Will catch you from the ship a little bit later!

I'm sitting down to breakfast!

Let's Cruise!

14 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you made it safely. Hope the weather has cleared in the Caribbean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You needed that rest!!! Enjoy the pool, the ship and the cruise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your cruise... great way to start a working vacation is to sleep in a bit I think! :) Have fun on your days ahead in the Caribbean :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:41 AM EDT

    Weather always worries me when I know some one is out traveling in it. Thanks for telling all of us you made it safely. Have a nice rest and share when you can. Johanne in northern New York State .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Bonnie I took a quilt cruise with my daughter a few years ago. And had an awesome time. Hope you enjoy yours as much. Have a safe great journey. Mom.quilter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breakfast looks good.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie! So exciting to hear about your upcoming cruise. What a great job you have! I am sure your fellow cruisers can't wait to get started in your class. Really missing your Open Studio Facebook Group feeds which seem to have vanished off the face of the Earth (?!) but seem to be receiving feeds from your Quiltville page instead, so at least I can follow your cruising fun. I hope you all have a marvelous time! Janet Batho (Englishquilter)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Time for another vicarious vacation! Maybe someday I can go in person but for now I just love going along in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:25 PM EDT

    Enjoy your cruise. I know we will enjoy your photos.
    Hope Jason is faring ok. Just saw pictures of flooding in Columbia, South Carolina.
    The wind has finally died down here.
    Elaine, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! Where did you stay pre-cruise? That IS a very cool pool!! Wish I was there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you made it down to Florida okay! Have a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! What a wonderful way to start a day....especially, the first day of a cruise.

    Enjoy and smooth seams and sailing!

    Loretta McGinn
    missmac831@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)