>>>>

Monday, July 24, 2017

Quiltmaker Bundle Drawing Time!



Hello from beautiful and HOT HOT HOT Brigham City, Utah!

I was picked up at my sister’s house by Josephine, and she chauffeured me all the way up to Brigham City, talking about quilts and teaching and fabric and all other things quilty along the way.  We were here before I knew it!

I’m even lucky enough to have Josephine’s featherweight in my room and as soon as this posts I’m setting up for some stitching tonight.  Oh, I can’t wait!

I have promised myself not to stay up at it too late though, that 6am alarm is going to ring and I’ll be up and at it and ready for our Garden Party workshop tomorrow.



This bundle is going home to someone!

punkinpatch

My string pieced quilt Punkin Patch is included in this issue!

Are you feeling lucky?  Let’s see what the random number generator says:

2764_1

We are looking for 2764 out of 4681 entries.

2764_2

Mary Hodge!  This bundle is coming to you!

Mary, I’ve sent you an email to the address you provided.  Please get back to me with your snail mail address and this bundle will be on it’s way to you upon my return home from Utah.

Congrats!!

ikeaday

Girls Day Out!

This was our last adventure before leaving for Brigham City.  My sister Joy and I took my niece Addie to Ikea.  We had a ball just wandering around, picking up a few things here and there, and then we headed for lunch at Chick fil A.  No one wanted Swedish Meatballs! LOL!

Thanks for the awesome hospitality, sweet sister!  I can’t wait until we are together again!

And with that, I’m off to hit SEND and set up a sweet machine for some hotel room sewing.

Have a great evening, everyone!


Follow me on Instagram!

Follow my Quiltville Page on Facebook for more fun!

Join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

8 comments:

  1. Mary Hodge, you are a lucky lady! Enjoy your new goodies.

    So glad you had such a wonderful family reunion. Priceless memories for everyone.

    Garden Party is one of my favorite "Bonnie Quilts" so I know everyone in your class is in for a great time.

    Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time with family. We take those precious moments whenever we can and treasure them. I also enjoyed the surprise delivery you gave to the customer in Tooele. What a great thing to do. Thanks for your blog. I read it daily and enjoy it tremendously.- Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mary Hodge. You are a lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Mary and safe travels to you, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Mary! Bonnie thank you for the give away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Mary!!! Great Bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر
    - تتميز شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر بأنها تمتلك أفضل الوسائل والتقنيات الحديثة والمتطورة في عملية نقل الأثاث .
    - الأمان التام عزيزي العميل أثناء تعاملك مع شركتنا .
    - عملية نقل الأثاث هي مسئولية الشركة من الدرجة الأولي ولن يكون للعميل أي تدخل فيمكن توفير الوقت والمجهود الضائع عند التعامل مع العمالة العادية .
    - لا تترد في أن تتعامل مع شركة نقل أثاث بالخبر فستتعامل مع شركة متمكنة ومتمرسة في مجال نقل أثاث بالخبر .
    شركة نقل عفش بالخبر
    عزيزي العميل أصبح اليوم عملية نقل العفش هي عملية في غاية السهولة بعد أن كانت عملية تتميز بالمشقة والتعب والإجهاد وتبذير الكثير من الأموال مع شركة نقل عفش بالخبر أصبح الأمر بسيط للغاية حيث تقوم الشركة بنقل عفش منزلك عن طريق حاويات مغلقة للحفاظ على أثاث منزلك كما أن الشركة تمتلك فريق عمل متميز يقوم بنقل عفش منزلك بطريقة احترافية .
    https://forsan-dmm.com/company-transfer-furniture-khobar/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bonnie, are you going to be carrying Punkin' Patch as a pattern on your website in the future? I cannot for the life of me find this issue of a Quiltmaker!

    Diane Michal

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)