>>>>

Sunday, December 04, 2016

**NOTICE!!** Impromptu Quilt-Cam Opportunity!

20161204_104339
Mona isn’t feeling well.  She is staying tucked in at home where she should be, and that leaves Sadie and me up at the cabin ALONE!

I’m stitching a plethora of neutral string blocks, and it occurred to me this could be a good time to throw in an impromptu Quilt-Cam via Facebook Live on my Quiltville Facebook Page and I want to invite those who see this message in time to join me in facebook at 3pm Eastern, which is just a bit more than an hour from now.

If you have liked my main Quiltville Page and have clicked FOLLOW and have notifications enabled, and popups enabled, you should be getting a notification from within facebook when I go live – you click the notification and voila – you are there.

If you are ON my page before I go live, know that you will HAVE to refresh the page so you have the latest view and the post in front of you.  If you don’t refresh, it will not show.
I have never done Facebook Live from the cabin, and as it is over the house wifi, I can’t guarantee the quality, but we’ll never know if we don’t just TRY, right?


Yay!!  It worked!

I am one happy quilter!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

16 comments:

  1. Sad for Mona! I hope she feels better. So kind of you to do an impromptu Quilt Cam. I'll be tuning in doing Clue #2 for my second quilt (I have two magentas I want to use) for En Provence. Thanks for doing this on our cloudy, rainy day in North Texas. Hugs and "see" you soon, Allison C. Bayer, Plano, Texas USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO Lovely!!!! just time to down me dinner, and then off to sewing room, to watch!!! And it the roast Lamb does cook in time, you are all invited GGGG
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Mona feels better soon .I need to be binding runners that are to be Christmas gifts this afternoon , so would love to join you in Quilt-Cam .It's always nice to sew with friends . Thanks so much for the invite :) Beth MacD , Sydney ,Cape Breton Can

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better Mona! Going to have to watch the archives as I am at the DelMarVa Model Railroad Club today, watching the trains. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to Mona for a swift rebound. And thank you, Bonnie, for spontaneously choosing to share some of your free time with us. It's an early Christmas surprise! See you at 3:00!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Mona recovers quickly. These are bright and lively string blocks with all the whites. Very Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snowing in Iowa today and I'm cutting 2" and 3.5" strips of neutrals for MQ! I love to have good company while I'm sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could join you but I will be on my way to work by the time it starts. Enjoy and I will up catch up when I get home. Hopefully I can watch while working on clue 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks in advance for the distraction today! I blew my knee out yesterday, and I'm laid up on the couch with crutches and a knee brace, and in terrible pain. You are just what I needed today, instead of feeling sorry for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm making neutral string blocks too, 3 1/2 inches square. Wonder if we're working on the same quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darn, didn't even know you were doing the cam today. Darn. I will watch it tomorrow while working on my MQ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just got the notice for Quilt Cam at 10PM AK DLT. Too late to join. I will have to check it out tomorrow.

    I am sorry Mona is not feeling well and could not join you at the cabin for sewing. BUT, You are right, at home in bed is where she belongs; pushing fluids, VIT C, chicken Noodle or Chicken and rice soup (Good for the Soul).

    GOD Bless You and Sadie, and I LOVE EN PROVENCE So far!

    Donna
    Kasilof, AK

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just got to sit down. My girlfriend was rushed to hospital and operated on. She is now doing well and it is time for me to relax... I'm going to go and watch you...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yso happy that you have archived the quilt. Cams. Being able tosee you a b it later is wonderful.
    Sadie has her Mommy to herself. What happy girl she must be. Make sure to snuggle with her for me,k?

    Enjoy your cabin time.
    Smilies
    JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  15. Didn't catch you live, but happened to open Quiltville & saw it. Glad to have caught it. Been working on Christmas gifts, learning to free-motion & 99% done quilting my grandsons gift. On to an easier project for grand.daughter. Working on MQ when I need a "break".

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)