>>>>

Monday, June 03, 2013

It’s WINNER time! Quiltmaker July/August 2013 Issue!

And a drum roll pleeeeeeeeasee!

Or fanfare…

Or a whole chorus of whoots!

And…a confession….because I was supposed to do this LAST NIGHT, but I ummm…..well, I uhhh….I got distracted with the project I am working on and I totally FORGOT!

I'm sure you've NEVER done that --- RIGHT?!

We are drawing for this issue, remember?

QMMP-130800-cover_200

SO MANY GOODIES in here!

And the random number generator says:

random1

And number 6 is:

random2

JANA!!!

Congrats Jana!  I’ve dropped you an email and when I hear back from you with your snail mail address I’ll drop this little goodie right in the mail to you.

Thanks for playing along everyone ---It’s been fun!

Lots of stuff on the to-do list today, Ireland – TOMORROW MORNING!  There is no time for procrastinating today.  Things must be completely packed, ready to go, all mail order out ((Time out for lunch with a friend at 1pm)) and all deskwork taken care of!

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!  No, I’m not excited AT ALL…..HA!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jana and she's right ... Ireland is WONDERFUL!! Travel safe and enjoy ... can't wait to read about your adventures! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful time, as i know you will...kiss the blarney stone for me! and thanks for another terrific quilt cam; always sooo nice sewing along with a friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I won! Ireland is LUCKY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:18 AM EDT

    Lucky to begoing to Ireland! My Mom's family came from there.... The Irish are a super great people...LOVE those accents lol.... ENJOY, smile, giggle and hug a lot.
    OHHH remember to quilt too lol.
    Smilies
    JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Jana!!! And Bon Voyage to all those lucky enough to be going to Ireland - I'm SO jealous =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy trails! Hmm....not quite right for a boat trip, is it? Have a great, safe trip to Ireland. You are going to wow our cousins on the other side of the pond! I hope to visit the emerald isle some day to do research on my dad's (Kelly) side of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Jana and have a wonderful time. We will keep on sewing while u are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Bonnie,
    have a good time in Ireland. I know an other teacher from the show in person: Claudia Pfeil. She owns a quiltshop in Krefeld/Germany a few kilometers from Moers/Germany where I live. Please salute her from me.
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Jana! Enjoy Ireland! I will get to see it a second time through your blog! What fun for all going! I wonder when my copy of the magazine will be in my mail box?!? Not soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a wonderful & safe trip! Looking forward to the pictures. :)

    Congrats too to Jana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:15 PM EDT

    Enjoy the trip! Don't forget the passport! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Safe travels! Enjoy the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh!! I have always wondered how on-line give-away people determined their winner. I had visions of them writing names on little pieces of paper, then drawing a name out of a hat. LOL
    Kitty klongo01@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)