>>>>

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Good Morning, Quiltvillians!


This is what I'm talking about!

When quilty friends from all over the country gather together - after having not seen each other since this time last year - you just KNOW there is a lot of catching up going on!

Add in a few newbies and it's a happy mix of everything retreats are known for -

Good friends, good food, good fun!


This is a place where chain chain chain can lead to:


Baby quilts in the works - up on design walls!


Where more 9-patch blocks on design walls become:


Tops being assembled!


And even more nine-patch blocks become Rick Rack Nines from Adventures With Leaders & Enders.


Where Hamilton Gardens blocks are brightening this corner -


Winston Ways from MORE Adventures With Leaders & Enders ia getting its binding sewn down in the comfort of the Hen Den.


A rainbow of ribbon hearts -


A fun spaced theme top with glow in the dark fabrics for a grandson!


Wonky Wishes in gorgeous coral and green -

And check this out:


Supreme retreat organization -

And Space optimization!

We all fell in love with this little set up - it completely collapses down and fits in a small bin - easy to asemble.

So guess what I saw when I stopped to pick up a fre things at Walmart after my Chiropractor appt yesterday?


Little bit different - but same kind of thing.

Handy, handy, handy!

I didn't get one (yet) because I don't know if I need one (yet) but just knowing it is there has me thinking up ideas!


Eclipsed has an introductory price already marked 25% off and good through TODAY 8/31/24.  Hurry now and save! 

Price reverts to full TOMORROW 9/1/24.

Eclipse Inspired!

Stitch a solar eclipse of your own with fun string pieced blocks! Full color photos and diagrams included. Strings are pieced on paper foundations, PDF templates included.

Quilt Size: 70’’ X 70’’ 

I can't wait to see what you make with this one!


And yes - this is what was going on around here last night.

Click to Play:


Happy Caturday, everyone!


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

But I never toss away fabric scraps!

Welcome to the weekend, everyone!


 

19 comments:

  1. Happy Caturday!
    Lola is precious . And comfy.
    Did you get any sewing in yesterday?
    I'm trimming string blocks!
    Yes I'm at that point. So excited.
    I need more phone books though.
    Overcast here today. No sun.
    I was watching old quiltcams last night. So fun.
    Hoping you feel better soon.
    Have a Sparkling day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what lovely 9 patches! :) The space theme is going to be cute as well! Lola had me rolling laughing... She wasn't going to share, was she?! Mine likes to get in the boxes & "guard" for a bit... most of the time I let him... until I need them! Looking forward to some much needed quiet & sewing time this long weekend! I hope everyone enjoys... & Happy quilting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:30 AM EDT

    I went searching on google and couldn’t find a collapsible tiered organizer. Could you ask her where she got hers? I really like the idea of it coming apart for easy transportation if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the best quotes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice variety of colors and quilt patterns going on at Quiltville. It sure is inspiring! I can't help commenting on an ad that popped up on your sidebar from Expedia that said "Book now for a seamless experience." I was like "Wait, seams are what want."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wondering where the quilter got her cart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:46 AM EDT

    So much scrappy goodness! Have fun Jean!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Miss Lola is so so cute!!! Love her in the string bin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:17 PM EDT

    Laughing out loud at the quote of the day! Hubby gets a kick out of your quotes too. Beautiful quilts in progress happening at Quiltville Inn. I’m inspired. Have a great weekend. Fran in Pa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:13 PM EDT

    Do you know where the collapsible cart was purchased or what brand it is? I've seen the one you found at Wal-Mart. I loved the 4 & 9 patch quilts. Thank you for the information. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:56 PM EDT

    Your daily quote had me laughing out loud!!!
    Faye in SC

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want the wonderful cart info too, please, please if possible. Save me the search on Amazon, lol. The Walmart one would not survive Miss Elli appropriating it if I use it for sorting strings and bits. Still laughing at quote of the day. You bring such joy, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good friends that quilt together stay together. (o: Sew fun

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diane R.6:50 AM EDT

    Oh Lola, I can relate. All my kitties over the years have loved my fabrics. I even had to set up a 2nd ironing board for a cat to lay on while I used the other to press fabric. Just wanted to be a part of the process. Cat hair is known as an accessory in my home. Lovely to see all the creativity. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lola is adorable and I giggled at her little "nest". Speaking of giggling, I laughed out loud at the "wise" saying at the end of this blog. May I also add to the throwaway list my can of Endust? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous9:51 AM EDT

    Love the blue spaced themes boy quilt. I believe it is JoJo from GE Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous3:13 PM EDT

    Love that quote cause it is so true.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)