>>>>

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Let’s Draw - September Quilty Box!



I’m packed.  I’m antsy.  I’m ready to go!

I have a whole bunch of Razzle Dazzlers ready to join me in Fort Lauderdale, Florida tomorrow for our Quiltville Caribbean Cruise that leaves port for beautiful aqua blue seas on Saturday.

We’ll have 3 full class days at sea, and we’ll have extra evening sew time as well as fun days in our ports of call, Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten.

But before I go, I promised that we would draw for the winner of the September Quilty Box!

Remember what is in here?



A bundle of 9 fat quarters from the Madame Rouge collection
2 patterns: Mont Blanc and La Fraise Rouge
OESD 4’’ fine point curved embroidery scissors
2 skeins of Cosmo 6 strand floss in deep red.
And Olympus embroidery needles to stitch it with!
Doesn’t this make you want to dig in and get started?
 
3217 of you thought so!
 
So let’s see who this is going to!
 
563_2
 
Who is #563?
 
563_1
 
Theresa Stanley!!  Hooray!
 
Okay, Theresa – I’ve emailed you requesting your snail mail address so I can get it off to the folks at Quilty Box.  They will send you your price package.  CONGRATS!
 
Now wasn’t this fun? 
 
What is a Quilty Box?
  • Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
  • 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
  • Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
  • Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $50
  • We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Your support is appreciated. If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me.
Get Quilty!
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Quilty Box
Subscribe today at Quiltybox.com

I LOVE the fact that 5% of the profits go to Quilts for Kids!  It’s a win win all the way around!
 
We will have some more give-away opportunities coming up very soon.
 
In the mean time, did you know?
All Digital Patterns in the Quiltville Store are 25% off until Oct 1st!

That isn’t that far away!
 
I am kicking off the release of two new digital patterns in the Quiltville Store! I know it's been a long time coming, but I have finally finished writing the pattern for H is for Happy, P is for Pinwheel and both quilt variations are included. The pattern is given in two sizes.

I've also uploaded the pattern for Spanish Rose, our recent Quiltville Mediterranean Cruise project. This nine-page full color pattern is full of hints helps tips and tricks to show you just how easy back basting applique can be!

We are kicking these releases off with a 25% off all digital downloads sale good until October 1st. Use the code Digital25 in the coupon area of the shopping cart to redeem. Must use code at time of purchase.

And all of the other information can be found in last week’s pattern release post HERE so you can catch up and know what to do.

processing

I also have it on good authority that a truckload of Essential Triangle Tools are headed my way via Yellow Freight and should be waiting for me to get down to business once I get home from this cruise!

Please remember that orders will be filled in the order that they came in, starting with those who ordered on September 1st.  We are working numerically all the way up through orders that came in while I am gone on the cruise.  Everything is still in pre-order status until everything is out the door.  So if you order next week, and we are still filling the ones from early September, there is no cutting in line.  Pre-Orders go out first.

I will have help.  I’m going to need it.  There are close to 2,000 orders needing to go out.  WE CAN DO THIS!  And I am signing all books as we go.

It’s going to be a crazy couple of weeks, but I’m home until Quilt Market time so we will soon be on top of it ALL!

I’m off to take care of some last minute laundry, then it’s early to bed and early to rise and off to Florida I go.

Have a WONDERFUL evening, everyone!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

10 comments:

  1. Congrat's to Shirley.

    Have a fun cruise and try to get some relaxation in if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky gal theresa! that is a fantastic haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a lot of entries. Nice quilty box this month.
    Have good weather on your cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Bonnie. I hope you get some time to rest while you are on the cruise. You are an amazing woman! Paula in Omaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the playing cards are coming too. I ordered a carton of cards (12) for my quilting guild for Christmas. So I hope they will come along with my order of book and ruler. So much happening with this year !Robin in Leavenworth WA Bon Voyuage Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a wonderful cruise! Two of my children live in Ft. Lauderdale so I always watch the weather. I pray that you are not cruising into Hurricane Matthew (I think... some male 'M' name) and that none of you suffer from seasickness. I fear you're heading into rough seas. Godspeed and Happy 5777, as you cruise into the Jewish New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rulers are coming! The rulers are coming! I'm so excited, and I can't wait to get that new book in my hands! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The rulers are coming! The rulers are coming! I'm so excited, and I can't wait to get that new book in my hands! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you Bonnie and congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)