>>>>

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Two Lucky Quilters & Quiltmaker!



It’s that time! 

I’m packing like a crazy fool for Cincinnati, I looked up at the clock and it was past 7pm.  Wasn’t I supposed to do something this evening?

I couldn’t think what it was that I was supposed be doing, and I was just about to sit down and do some sewing and…OH SHOOT!  It’s a blog drawing night!  Better get myself together and get this posted!

I have NEVER had such a response as I have with this one.

THREE-THOUSAND-SEVEN-HUNDRED-EIGHTY-FIVE Entries!

Holy Scrapoli!!

I think it had something to do with this:



Just what could it be?

What is it about mystery gifts?  It could be something really grand!  Or it could be ---

goat

What’s behind door number two?

Which means you could be the winner of my UGLIEST UFO because I can’t ship a goat!!  Whatever it was, we had you so intrigued by the idea of mystery gifts that this has become our official largest most entered giveaway EVER.  So let's do this thing!

Prize #1
((No goats!))

20160303_193217

What Quilters Really Think Panel!
Quilting Hottie Pop-up Fan!
Moda Marbles Cham Pack!
Quiltmaker 10 bonus blocks CD!
100 Blocks Vol 12!
Spring 2016 Quilts from 100 blocks!
AND!
A commemorative 100 blocks vol 11 tote bag!

622_2

Who is #622?

622_1
Ellen Lasseter!

Prize #2!
((No Ugly UFOs, either!))

20160303_193222

Polar Notions Fat Quarter Fabric Organizers!
Moda Marbles Cham Pack!
QNN TV Sampler CD!
100 Blocks Vol 12!
Spring 2016 Quilts from 100 blocks!
AND!
A commemorative 100 blocks vol 12 tote bag!

2393_2

Come on down, #2393!

2393_1

Myrna Burleigh!  Hurray!

I have emailed both of you ladies to let you know.  Please email me your snail mail addresses so I can get these goodies out for you.  I’m leaving for the airport at 4:30am ((URGH!)) so these will ship upon my return home.

Congrats!!

My special thanks go to Quiltmaker Magazine for providing me the opportunity to offer up the magazine issues and also the tote bags and DVDs.  Other items from my own studio re-gift box.  LOL.

Be looking for MORE in the future!  This was a ton of fun!

Have a great evening, everyone!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You are heading to my area! I don't know how I missed this! Guess it's too late to sign up or join the guild you are visiting!
    This weekend, the weather is supposed to be great! Hope you enjoy your stay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the two lovely ladies who won these great items. Enjoy it all when it arrives. Bonnie Hunter is one kind, generous person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, Bonnie - I would have liked to have another goat... Annie on Vashon Island

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Annie So sorry, no goats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love goats. heehee You are most generous, and I will hope for another time...Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hope you have a great time in Cincinnati.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time in Cincinnati.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was awesome! Thanks for the fun. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You could be giving away a goat and I would enter even though I'd have to move because I'm at the pet limit where I am now! I love your give-aways!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie your give always are always fun it's amazing that you give your own "stuff" along with Quiltmaker Magazine "stuff".
    I haven't won but I know the ones who do are very happy and you are very kind and I know you get a smile on your face too.
    Colleen
    Benicia
    California
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so generous an inspirational I wanted to let you know I look forward to your blogs every day is that what my daily e- mails from you are called? Safe travels and have lots of fun in Cincinatti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, ladies! Enjoy your prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, winners. Enjoy your prizes. Great work, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)