Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!
Oh what fun is is to know Quilty Box can make your day!
Fabric fun, patterns too, notions by the score -
Quilty Box will make you smile and you’ll be bored no more!
Okay, so I’m not much of a poet or a lyricist, but this month’s Quilty Box had me drooling from the moment I opened the lid. What is a Quilty Box?
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
- January's Quilty Box Featured Artist will be Stephanie Palmer from latenightquilter.com.
- The next Quilty Box will ship around January 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before January 10th to receive this shipment.
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Patrick Claytor, CEO
I love knowing that part of the proceeds go to benefit kids. To me that is a win/win all the way around!
On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me….
11 Fat Quarters ready to sew – and look at those neutrals!
Check out the close up!
This beautiful line is called Hand Maker and is designed by Natalie Barnes of Beyond the Reef Patterns. This collection is inspired by Natalie’s “belief that we are all better because we are connected and therefore we walk through life together.”
Also included in this Quilty Box is Natalie’s Sparkle & Shine pattern designed exclusively for Quilty Box. With half square triangles and half rectangle triangles, Sparkle & Shine is a perfect pattern to practice your quilting skills and showcase the new Hand Maker fabric line at the same time.
The Quilty Box goodies don’t stop here – you’ll also find a finger pin cushion by Oodles of Whimsy, a Bobbin Nest by Eversewn and 2 balls of pearle cotton, hand dyed in lead free dyes and guaranteed colorfast for any embroidery, quilting, or applique.
Three gift cards are also included, one is a patchwork needle book pattern perfect for giving, a pattern for a knit pillbox hat, and Natalie's own Meringue cookie recipe, written in her own penmanship. I WILL be making these, there is no flour, so they are gluten free!
More about Natalie!
What will YOU make with the December Quilty Box?
As this is Christmas week, I’m going to take a bit of time on Christmas Eve to draw our lucky winner.
Will it be you?
Good luck, everyone!