>>>>

Friday, April 06, 2012

iPhone-o-Gram! Evening of Stitching Ahead!

I couldn't stand it any more! I want to sew!

I got out
Joe Cool, the grey wizard machine I picked up before going to Moline---wanting to clean him up and get him running. It turns out that though he is sleek, suave and gorgeous on the outside, his insides tell a different story!

I don't trust his frayed wiring! He's being dropped off to be re-wired tomorrow. Even handsome devils can use an inside nip & tuck job after 50+ years, you know?

So Barbie is back up on the desk, humming along while I work on my
jubilee blocks!

One down, two to go!

9 comments:

  1. I'm sewing with you, that is until Kim calls me to let me know if we are going to dinner.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nip and tuck for a sewing machine?? Love it!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome devil--50+ years. I wasn't sure if you were talking about your DH or the sewing machine. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pillow to finish tonight, almost done. Sewing right along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colors for that block. Mine are coming along. It really is fun to do all these different blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bonnie, maybe a stupid question but where do you take a sewing machine to be rewired. My local sewing machine shop doesn't do wiring. thanks,Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the first thing i do when i buy an older machine, check to see if it sews that off for REHAB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny Carroll12:55 AM EDT

    Bonnie - thank you for coming to San Diego (El Cajon) in January!

    Can you tell me where you bought that nifty wood table that Barbie is sitting on? I would love to have one!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)