>>>>

Sunday, September 20, 2020

September 2020 Quilty Box Gift-Away!


Autumn is here! Winter is around the corner -

Let Quilting Season begin in earnest!

(My family jokes – what season is NOT quilting season?  And I roll my eyes! LOL!)

Just as things were beginning to really feel like fall around here, the September Quilty Box arrived on my doorstep and I couldn’t wait to dig in and see just what was inside.

I have become more familiar with artists and designers that I hadn’t had a chance to know before – that’s one of the BEST things about Quilty Box.  They are always expanding my horizons and bringing something new right to my fingertips.



This month’s box is curated by Leslie Tucker Jenison!



Warehouse District is her 4th line with Kaufman fabrics!


Gorgeous colors and amazing textures that look hand dyed! 

The September Quilty Box contains 8 Fat Quarters ready to make:


How great would this be as a throw quilt?


And here is everything you need for your free motion quilting!

Machingers for your fingers!

Magic clips

And Wonderfil thread!

The Bundles of Inspiration Magazine has so much information including other designs featuring Warehouse District fabric – including a Paper Pieces English Paper Piecing project!

What is a Quilty Box?

Here are some highlights to keep in mind:
  • Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
  • 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
  • Each month we have 4 or more products (fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
  • Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
  • We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty

Would you like to win this box?


We will draw for our winner on Friday, September 25th, 2020!




Thank you for such a great response!

The Quiltville Store was SO BUSY with pattern downloads yesterday – and I can’t thank you enough!

We had taken the afternoon and headed to Damascus, VA to ride the Virginia Creeper Trail one more time with son Jason – and when I got back, I was astounded with the overwhelmingly positive reponsse to our newest PDF pattern release – Appalachian Autumn!


I had so much fun making this scrappy beauty!

For more information – click back to Yesterday’s Post!

If you haven’t ordered it yet – the 25% off sale continues through today only!  The pattern is currently only $9.00. (That’s $1.00 per page – the pattern is 9 pages full of color photos and abundant graphics for each step of the way!) 

With the publishing of tomorrow’s blog post, the price reverts back to the normal price of $12.00.

After purchasing, you will receive a second email from ECWID with a link to click to download your PDF file. (Please give it some time to arrive.) 

If you can't find the email - please use your email program search box to find ECWID, your order/invoice number from your purchase confirmation or search by pattern name. It may show up in your spam folder.

After downloading, please save the file where you can find it on your device.

If you have not downloaded patterns before – or not downloaded from my store, I suggest that you download to a real computer first so you can choose where to save your files.  

Then navigate to the file, click it to open and then print.  At this point it is also safe to transfer the file to your ipad, tablet or phone as you will have a backup file on your computer should anything happen to your mobile device.


If you are on an ipad – you will find the files downloading into your ibooks app, in the PDF folder found in the Collections under Library.

Order Appalachian Autumn right now and be sewing in minutes!


SO NOT A MORNING GIRL!

Today’s plan – with no rain in the forecast – is to drive to Wallburg, NC and FINALLY bring up my stash cabinets!  I will be setting these up at the Quiltville Post Office, and I can’t wait to start the process of unloading the stash from the garage/shop and finally have my fabric where I need it most.


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

These are the words I need to hear today. Maybe you need them too?

Wishing everyone a gentle Sunday ahead.



12 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your cabinets are going to be picked up - then you'll be able to unload & arrange & start using all that fabric! When we moved from Oregon to CA it was well over a year before I was able to get into my 40+ year stash of fabrics. SO glad to have it all folded neatly on the cabinets, as I'm getting lots of use from it now. Have a wonderful Sunday, Bonnie! Deb E / CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful pattern, I had a box of Orange strings left from my pumpkin patch throw and didn't know how I would use them. I went right out and ordered Appalachian Autumn. Can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t have a scrap system but have a great stash. Your just released Autumnal quilt is gorgeous, so it is downloaded, printed and I am heading downstairs to shop my stash. The colors happen to be some of my favorites..there will be lots to pick from

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, thank you for thinking of us with Appalachian Autumn....fabulous to have a new pattern to challenge us during these stay at home times! My pattern is printed....let the fabric pull begin....while we inhale the quote of the day...so very true. Thank you and enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sew much for such a great pattern in such a beautiful palette. I have jumped ahead a treated myself and made the string blocks. thanks again for your time and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Leslie’s Warehouse collection!! She’s a member of the San Antonio Modern Quilt guild and we all got a preview of her new collection last month. I can’t wait to buy some yardage once they are available in our local shops!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your Appalachian Autumn. It's finally feeling like autumn in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have downloaded Appalachian Autumn but I’m not sure I’ll have time to get to it this fall. However, what I will get to in the spring is making it in red and white so it will be a gorgeous Canada Day throw! Thanks Bonnie from your Canadian fans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful colors that are reminders of Autumn. Lots of good ideas for using them in quilts too. Orange always appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Autumn here in the Great Smoky Mountains is always beautiful. let's see the 2nd & 3rd weeks in October. I love Autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zoey looks like she absolutely does not feel like getting up lol.
    The fabrics in the quilty box are gorgeous, will have to see if I can find some on line, thank you for sharing with us they really are so pretty
    Stay safe
    Love and quilty hugs
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)