>>>>

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Quiltmaker Bundle! Let’s Draw!



Hey, everyone!

It’s Sunday evening here in the House of Quiltville, and I just pulled myself away from the machine and looked at the clock!

Where did this day go?

Happily playing in my studio, that’s where.

It’s time to draw for this Quiltmaker Bundle –Featuring the Spring 2017 issue of Quilts from 100 blocks just hitting news stands now, and sweetened with the addition of the following:



 
Are you ready?  We had 4628 entrants!  Whoooowhooo!
 
3503_2
 
We are looking for entrant 3503!
 
3503_1
 
Liz Horgan!!  It’s YOU!!
 
Liz, I’ve sent you an email asking for your snail mail address.  Send it on over to me and I’ll get these goodies out in the mail to you ASAP.  There are links to these items in the dotted list above, and you will find videos on using the 10” Slicer ruler – have fun with it and the other goodies.
 
And there will be more to come in the near future – stay tuned!
 
I just have to share a funny that came to my email from Maggie McCormick.  She attended the show in Hampton, VA this weekend and took a photo for me:
 
bonniesays
 
As seen hanging in the show!!
 
I am dying laughing!
 
I spy bonus triangles, strings, and NO ugly fabrics.
 
Maggie writes:
 
You were all over the big quilt show in Hampton, Virginia this weekend. I saw for sale: Addicted to Scraps, Leaders and Enders I and II your new ruler combo and the pix attached.
No full size quilts. Maybe too early for En Provence.
Enjoyed your presence at the show.

This just totally made my evening!
 
Tacos are on the stove – time to run and go!
 
Thanks, everyone – have a super evening!


Follow me on Instagram!

Follow my Quiltville Page on Facebook for more fun!

Join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

5 comments:

  1. Tacos? Still under the Texas Tex-Mex influence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Happy Day for LIZ! Congrats on winning this great Bundle!

    Donna
    Kasilof, AK

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a compliment to know that quilts you have inspired are hanging in quilt shows!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)