>>>>

Thursday, January 19, 2012

That Featherweight Extension Table….

So many had asked who the supplier was for the  Featherweight extension table I showed on Yesterday's Post, and I honestly couldn’t remember what I was told.

I did get a comment this morning that included the link, and so I clicked it to find out more information.

It seems that table comes in different sizes, so you can choose which one best fits your needs.

The 12” X 16” one, perfect for quilting-on-the-go, is on sale for $69.00, so that’s a 30% savings over the regular $99.00 price.

I found this on SewforLess.com and the direct link to the extension table is HERE.
31205
I think the black table with the gold decals looks SO COOL!  I’ve already got a clear acrylic table for my Featherweight that I’ve had for several years…so I don’t know if I”ll spring for one of these, but I’m sorely tempted!

Valentine's Day is just right around the corner, so stop dropping your hints NOW! LOL!

No affiliation, but just passing on the info to those who were looking for it ---

Back to my long list of to-do’s for today!


10 comments:

  1. If I still had a Featherweight, I would be buying one of these! The extension looks so nice. Especially since it has the decals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting that. Later on when I get a larger quilting room I will have room to leave both of my machines out and that little table would be handy to have. I have seen it in the past but I'm not sure where I saw it at.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:13 PM EST

    Thanks Bonnie. I might have to have one for my birthday which is also Valentines Day. Happy Birthday to Me, right? What a great idea.
    Maryella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I didn't know they made them in black. I have a clear one that I haven't used yet...shame on me! But I'd like a black one also!! Thanks Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, of course I had to go out there and buy one!!! And I got a few of my friends to buy one too! I'm figuring if you put it on your website, they'll all be gone by tomorrow ;*D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I had to look. My husband walked by and saw it. He said buy it. He has made me an extension for one of my Janomes out of an end table top and for my other Janome 6600 converted a microwave cart into a set-in sewing table for me at 28" height. He knows I would use my Featherweights more if I had an extension! So thanks for the information.....
    I also spent all day cutting scraps. This is the second time.(1st time after reading your book Leaders and Enders) After cleaning and re-organizing my sewing room to be 2 people friendly I discovered I had pieces of old projects stuffed inside yardage. Ended up with a Xerox box full. Only one third through but the ideas keep flowing! Thanks for all your wonderful ideas and guidance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can easily see why this is a must have...go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a little plastic one that fits both my featherweight and my 301's. I wonder if this would fit the 301's also? It sure is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just purchased the mini one from the manufacturer for $64.00 at www.tableextension.com with free shipping. It is US made and by a veteran. The larger tables do have a small charge for shipping. They sell many things. Something worth checking out. Merry Christmas to all my quilting friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)