It’s that time!
Time to what?
Time to celebrate our love of quilting for International Quilting Day, and whoop it up in a big big way with TheQuiltShow.com!
I am happy to be joining hands with Ricky & Alex, Jinny, Gyleen and Eleanor to bring you a plethora of prizes and a weekend of fun.
On TheQuiltshow.com website you’ll be finding over 220 episodes with your favorite instructors and designers that you can watch for FREE – ALL WEEKEND LONG!
Learn those techniques you’ve been wanting to try.
Get a sneek peek into the lives of your favorite folks.
And let’s not forget the prizes – Oh yes! THE PRIZES!
Check it out:
In my give-away you will find:
ALL OF THIS!!
Can you stand it?
- Kaffe Fasset Adventures in Color: $15.95
- Addicted to Scraps by Bonnie Hunter: $27.95
- Essential Triangle Too by Bonnie Hunterl: $24.95
- Bonnie Hunter Playing Cards: $5.00
- Quiltville ruler by Creative Grids: $8.00
- Clover Fork Pins: $10.99
- Bobbini Bobbin Holders: $13.48
- Grip-it Machine Quilting Grippers by Sewingmates.com $29.95
- Three issues 100 blocks magazine: $20.97
- 2” finished Triangle Paper by Edyta Sitar: $8.00
- Beginner Free Motion Machine Quilting by Leah Day DVD: $24.99
- Invisifil thread by wonderful for machine quilting: $12.00
- The Quilter’s Planner mini: $12.00
- Mont Blanc pattern by French General: $12.00
- Indygo Junction Quilted Cook & Carry Pattern: $10.99
- Indygo Junction Quilted Kitchen pattern: $11.99
- Cross Roads Denim Bundle to go with Indygo Junction patterns: $35.00
- Insulfleece for the Indygo Junction Patterns: $5.95
- High Street by Lily Ashbury Jelly Roll by Moda: $35.00
- Kona Cotton Pink Lemonade Roll Up: $35.00
- Grand Total: $360.16!
Well, what are you waiting for? Click HERE to visit the entry page where you will leave your info!
And while you are there, I hope you’ll do a search for episode #1410!
It’s MY episode!
We had a great time during our taping day in San Antonio.
2014 seems like SO long ago! And then, only yesterday.
I hope you’ll like my episode.
Have a marvelous Quilting Weekend, everyone!
As this goes live, we are on our way to West Jefferson, NC to close on Quilt Villa, VA! This dream is finally coming true – I can scarcely believe it.
I won’t have internet at the new place until late Monday, possibly Tuesday. Phone connection is also very iffy up there, so if you don’t hear from me for a few days, don’t worry about it, just keep watching those free episodes and go QUILT SOMETHING!
Quiltville Quote of the Day!
Vintage Wheel of Fortune quilt shared by a student in Grand Haven, MI this week.
It might be comfortable within our own comfort zones – but we’ve got to push a bit if we want to grow!
Have a wonderful weekend, Everyone!