I am off to Montana!
So to keep you busy while I’m winging my way westward (Greensboro to LaGuardia to Minneapolis to Bozeman?!?!) I’m holding up the July Quilty Box for ONE lucky winner to grab!
There are such great goodies in here from patterns to fabric to thread and a binding tool….someone is going to be VERY happy with this haul!
What is a Quilty Box?
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $50
- August's Quilty Box Featured Artist will be Amy Barickman with IndygoJunction.com
- The next Quilty Box will ship around August 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before August 10th to receive this shipment.
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Subscribe today at Quiltybox.com
I LOVE the fact that 5% of the profits go to Quilts for Kids! It’s a win win all the way around!
Let’s look closer at this box:
Picked just for you by this month’s curator, Kathleen Starr!
Check out Kathleen’s website at Starrfabrics.com and learn about her 30+ years of hand dying fabric.
She says “The joy of creating a unique one-of-a-kind piece of fabric fed my quilting addiction and creative spirit. I was completely hooked and love creating new colors for each new design.”
Items in this box!
Eight fat 8ths of Starr hand dyed fabric, plus 1 yard neutral!
Superior Threads So fine!
Dreams and Wishes Pattern
Shock Wave Pattern
(The fabric pack is enough to make EITHER of these quilts!)
Let’s start these entries rolling!
I will draw for the winner July 24th, my last night in Montana! (Yeah, I know, I’ve forgotten before, but this time I set an alarm on my phone!!)
Good luck, everyone!
I’m looking forward to a week in Montana. I checked. It’s going to be HOT!
But not any hotter than here, and the lack of humidity will be quite nice, and night time temps below 60 degrees will be most welcome! It was a shock coming back from Seattle and Alaska!
I’ve packed a couple of on-the-road projects and will be working on those in between my time with the Bozeman and Helena guilds.
And I’ll be in touch as often as I can!
Quiltville Quote of the Day.
No matter what color of font I tried, this quilt is so vibrant it made it a bit hard to read. All of those melons are string pieced, and each is appliqued on to a black background square and surrounded by a myriad of different embroidery stitches – a not so crazy crazy quilt!
And I agree with the statement. Thank you, Jimmy Carter.
Have a wonderful Tuesday, everyone!