>>>>

Friday, April 10, 2015

Galaxy-Gram! Talkin Turkey Friday!

Hello from Columbia, Maryland where I spent all friday with the Faithful Circle Quilters in a Talkin' Turkey workshop!

It was a great day for playing with the easy angle ruler and companion angle ruler in making flying geese - oh how many flying geese!

We talked and we sewed and we laughed and we chatted and sewed some more and when it was lunch time we enjoyed a fabulous potluck buffet. What could be better?

These ladies were fabulous, and they made it such an easy day for me and there blocks are beautiful!

These are just a few of the photos from today, I've got a large editing job up ahead of me this evening so the slideshow can post in the morning.


But as soon as I send this off, I've got a date with a featherweight here in my hotel room - I am eager to get back to working on my lozenge project!
Have a wonderful evening with love from Maryland,
Bonnie

4 comments:

45th Parallel Quilter said...

One of my favorite Bonnie patterns!

Lisa said...

Hi Bonnie,looks like you all had a fun, fun day wish I was there. Wondering were you got your scissor holder you are wearing? My Mom & I were at the Chicago quilt show, and a vendor was wearing one, she couldn't remember were she got it & we couldn't find any at the show. Please help us if you can, we love all you do for all of us quilting quiltville groupies, hahaha!!!!
Thanks Lisa Lilly

3 kats and a kwiltr said...

Lisa Lilly,
On page 12 of the new American Patchwork and Quilting, there is a ad for Pin Pals, which states "a strong, wearable magnet holds pins and small scissors" Website is www.stitchintree.com and they list the price at $10.

Hope this helps you locate it!
Anna in IL

Pam said...

Lisa Lily,
Our LQS has them. You might start there. They are wonderful!!😊