>>>>

Friday, April 10, 2015

Galaxy-Gram! Talkin Turkey Friday!

Hello from Columbia, Maryland where I spent all friday with the Faithful Circle Quilters in a Talkin' Turkey workshop!

It was a great day for playing with the easy angle ruler and companion angle ruler in making flying geese - oh how many flying geese!

We talked and we sewed and we laughed and we chatted and sewed some more and when it was lunch time we enjoyed a fabulous potluck buffet. What could be better?

These ladies were fabulous, and they made it such an easy day for me and there blocks are beautiful!

These are just a few of the photos from today, I've got a large editing job up ahead of me this evening so the slideshow can post in the morning.


But as soon as I send this off, I've got a date with a featherweight here in my hotel room - I am eager to get back to working on my lozenge project!
Have a wonderful evening with love from Maryland,
Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite Bonnie patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie,looks like you all had a fun, fun day wish I was there. Wondering were you got your scissor holder you are wearing? My Mom & I were at the Chicago quilt show, and a vendor was wearing one, she couldn't remember were she got it & we couldn't find any at the show. Please help us if you can, we love all you do for all of us quilting quiltville groupies, hahaha!!!!
    Thanks Lisa Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Lilly,
    On page 12 of the new American Patchwork and Quilting, there is a ad for Pin Pals, which states "a strong, wearable magnet holds pins and small scissors" Website is www.stitchintree.com and they list the price at $10.

    Hope this helps you locate it!
    Anna in IL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa Lily,
    Our LQS has them. You might start there. They are wonderful!!😊

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)