>>>>

Friday, June 01, 2012

Nearly Missed It! Free Kindle QUILTING MYSTERY!!

How did I nearly miss this one? It was just under my radar! I would have sent this one earlier had I found it first…

I love of course, anything with quilting in it, and mystery – cool…and a bit of romance? I’m good with that as long as it is not explicit ---

Wild Goose Chase, the first book in the Quilting Mystery series by Terri Thayer, is free in the Kindle store, courtesy of publisher Midnight Ink.

Book Description:

A computer techie by trade, Dewey Pellicano would rather swallow needles than be pinned down to a life of quilting. But when her mother passes away, Dewey must exchange code for calico as the new proprietress of Quilter Paradiso.

Between learning the business and dealing with a conniving employee who is also her sister-in-law, Dewey is ready to snap. During a national quilt show, quilting celebrity Claire Armstrong offers to buy the shop.

But before Dewey can accept, she finds the famous quilter lying dead on the floor—a bloody rotary cutter at her side.

When hunky homicide detective Buster Healy enters the scene, romance flourishes... until another murder takes place. Can Dewey thread together the pieces to this murderous pattern before the killer strikes again?

BLOODY ROTARY CUTTER?!?? I love the cover ---

Gotta read this!

21 comments:

  1. I blogged about this one earlier :) beat you!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful series thanks
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:34 PM EDT

    Thanks so much. Looks enjoyable.
    Maryella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dewey and Buster!?! Holy cow, yep....gotta read it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a bit annoying ... I just PAID for this for my kindle last week! Enjoyable series - light reading, but fun. I'm on #3 in the series now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bloody rotary cutter got me - had to download! Thanks, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to start sleeping with a rotary cutter on my nightstand when my husband's out of town, instead of the butcher knife. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got this one today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:25 AM EDT

    Bloody rotary cutter got me! Rofl! ! !

    Cynthia W in Oregon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've already read that but I'll be on the lookout for new quilting mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice find, I've added it to my collection. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read #3 last weekend. It's a good series.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maybe it was inappropriate, but I laughed out loud when I read "bloody rotary cutter," in the description. Purchased book this a.m. and hope to read it tomorrow. Thanks for the headsup.

    ReplyDelete
  14. whew, i nearly missed it too....been busy reading fifty shades of grey (not a quilting mystery) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Bonnie,
    I'm so glad that you send these notes, I just downloaded the book, now have to find time to read.
    Have a nice weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  16. How did I not see that one? I was just over at amazon looking at the free ebook list a few minutes ago! Would love it if you did a post one day soon telling us how you find all these good books on the list, do you you search or what lists are you on? Thanks for the heads up on this one--bloody rotary cutter! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Her third book in the series, Monkey Wrench, is also available free for a limited time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cool--thanks for giving us the heads up (how do you find these great books!?)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like her books. Gotta try and get that one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous10:29 PM EDT

    Bloody rotary cutter!! Ha, been there done that!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. I read that one in hard copy. It's really good, and there is another by the same author. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)