>>>>

Tuesday, September 27, 2005


Some stars for Finn! I have been participating in a monthly block lotto with a group of online friends. Sharon aka Quilt Granny from Quilt Mavericks is also in this list! This month's lotto fabric is the blue shirting fabric you see common in all the blocks. You use this lotto fabric, along with go-withs from your stash. the first of the next month, the winner is drawn and the blocks are sent to her! Then SHE chooses the next lotto fabric for the next round and sends a fat 1/8th to everyone participating. There should be more blocks coming....this is just what has come in so far! I have no idea how I am going to set them...I just ordered a couple of books on settings from Sharyn Craig, hopefully they will help me come up with something. These are all 9" blocks....a great size...not so big as 12", and not so tiny as 6". Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Bonnie...a little more Twinkle, Twinkle ! Such neat blocks. I assume you must have "won" that drawing, since you seem to have the blocks..LOL.

    It's good to see you back with us..missed ya !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie - I love the blocks! Of course they are blue - and I am in a deep, deep blue rut!

    Glad to hear from you again!

    Sarah N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks, I love the old fashioned look of shirting. You will love Sharon Craig's book(s).
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)