>>>>

Thursday, July 21, 2005


Thunder is rumbling outside, it's 7:30 pm on a thursday evening. I've had an 'airing of the quilt' here for the past couple days, and before I brought the quilt in, I thought I'd take some pics, and write about it's story.

Up the road from me about 20 miles is the tiny little town of Little Mountain, SC. I don't know why they even call it Little Mountain, because there IS no mountain there. However, there is a great antique mall and I love to wander the aisles and touch history. Not alot comes home with me, but one day I did happen up on this quilt....folded under a stack, all I saw was a bit of red and green calico and I had to dig further. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)