>>>>

Thursday, July 21, 2005


The poor quilt was falling apart in places....but it was the traditional reds and greens and chrome yellows of the mid 1800's. My heart was pounding! My nose was also scrunched up because of the old old smell! I don't know where this was stored, but it was bad..*LOL* Unfolding the quilt brought a bigger smile to my face...amongst all the red and green blocks (and the piecing is quite good, and the quilting stitches small and precise) was ONE lone blue and red MAVERICK BLOCK! Oh quilter-long-gone...I don't know who you are, but I like you already! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)