>>>>

Saturday, September 23, 2017

It’s September Quilty Box Drawing Time!



Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello!

I am happily at home, suitcases unpacked, puttering has commenced!

I’m home until October 9th – and I’m ready for a couple of quilty weeks ahead!

Let’s kick off my at-home time by drawing for this month’s Quilty Box winner, shall we?

Did you get a good look at the goodies in this sweet box?

Oh my goodness!



Such pretty fabric with just a bit of sparkle in the detail!  This “La Conner” bundle by Lecien fabrics has a romantic and mature feel.  The feminine soft colors of this collection provide a feeling of warmth and elegance. La Conner is inspired by one of Jera Brandvig’s favorite towns in Washington Sate.


4’’ scissors featuring one of Jer’s La Conner prints, Marbled glass-head pins by Clover, Ruler Pal mini – perfect for keeping rulers in order at your sewing table (I NEED THIS!) and a spool of tsumugi 100% cotton thread made with extra long staple cotton.
In this month’s Bundles of Inspiration booklet you’ll find more info on Jera and her pattern STAR PATCH to go with the fat-quarter bundle.

If you missed all of this information, you can read it in the original post HERE.

But let’s not delay ANY FURTHER!  There are 4492 of you wanting to get your hands on this box, so let’s do this.

72_2

We are looking for entry number 71.  Who is it?

71_1

Kathy Roslasky!!

This is your box!

Kathy, I’ve sent you an email – please reply with your snail mail address and I’ll forward it on to the folks at Quilty Box so they can get your prize right out to you.  You are going to love this box!

Just what IS a Quilty Box, exactly?
  • Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
  • 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
  • Each month we have 4 or more products (fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
  • Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
  • The next Quilty Box will ship around Oct 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before Oct 10th to receive this shipment.
  • We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Your support is appreciated. If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me.
Get Quilty!
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Quilty Box
Subscribe today at www.QuiltyBox.com!

Each box has been fabulous, and it is always a good day when a Quilty Box shows up on my door step.

20170923_132502

Yes, I hexied my way home today!

I’m starting on long side border #2.  Boy does this have a long way to go.  I stitched while watching a couple of Law & Order SVU episodes between Fort Lauderdale and Atlanta.  By the time we landed, I walked from one end of terminal B, to the other and my Greensboro flight was already boarding…..more stitching listening to an audio book, and I was landing before I knew it.

It’s kind of nice to stay in my own time zone for a change!

I’m headed back to the dining room table.  All orders are printed and processing.  We are currently out of Ruler Stickers, Quiltville Eco-Pouch sets, AND the new Triangle Booty Ruler,  

Whew!  More are on their way and I’ll be adding them in a few days.

You guys and gals were BUSY while I was gone!  Thank you so very very much.

Enjoy your evening, and we’ll catch you tomorrow!



6 comments:

  1. Welcome home quilt lady. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe I've won the Quilty Box! What a great way to start the day! I've emailed you my snail mail address, Bonnie. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kathy!!! That was one Quilty Box that I really, really, really wanted to win. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! I'm looking forward to pictures of your cabin and Sadie and the beginnings of fall. Don't forget to give us an update on your brother if you feel able. Best wishes for your next two weeks of home time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kathy, enjoy your box of joy!. Bonnie busy bee!! Always on the go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great win hun enjoy...

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)