>>>>

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Impromptu Quilt-Cam Alert!!!

535891_10152387083391641_5130403521724003613_n

I’m free!

I’m home alone!

I have a driving trip to Maryland and New Jersey tomorrow – but tonight?  I’m free!

I am sending this out as an impromptu announcement so you can get yourselves ready, your project lined up, your family fed ---

I’ll be ready to sew along with you at 9pm EST TONIGHT!

In between now and then I’ll be packing the van and getting ready……

Mona left just a bit ago….this is a sneak preview of what she got up to today:


Yeah, Baby!

More photos to follow, no time to dawdle, I’ll see you in a couple of hours!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!


Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

7 comments:

  1. Love that string quilt, Mona! Bonnie you are such a good teacher and Mona is such a good student! Can't wait for quilt cam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I get to sew an watch tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I can't join you tonight, but I have a Virtual Sewing Guild Retreat Webinar with Margaret Moorehead tonight at the same time!!
    Have fun and hope to catch the next one. Betsy at thecobbs2@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:45 PM EDT

    Aww I'm at lunch at work.. Will
    Miss the quilt cam. Have fun tho! I will watch later!!! Enjoy your trip!
    Shasha32654@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Mona, I wonder if Mona realises how lucky she is to have THE Bonnie Hunter as her teacher, friend and mentor. Its like winning the quilting lottery lol. Keep up the good work ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mona it looks Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mona's quilt looks great!

    I'll be babysitting the grands and won't be able to join you

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)