>>>>

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Galaxy-Gram! Spokane Smith Mountain Morning!

Hello from Spokane!

We had absolutely the most bestest ((yes,  that is a word in my book! )) day today!

Most fun of all was the group of Canadians who actually joined the guild so they could road trip 8 hours from Calgary and come to the workshop!

This little feat now makes the Washington State Quilters an INTERNATIONAL guild!

Half square triangles!   Quarter square triangles! Tri Recs units!   Log cabin rectangles! We did it all and had a great time doing it.

I love these ladies and hope to see them all again!

Dinner, early to bed,  early to rise,  and I'll be on my way home in the morning.

Thank you,  Spokane!




6 comments:

  1. Looks like Awesome Class! They look SEW Happy! Safe trip home Bonnie!

    Aileen in FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:14 AM EDT

    Thank you Bonnie, for a wonderful day of learning techniques with your helpful tips. You are a great teacher and facilitator of sew much fun. The vintage machines were very a special treat! Have a safe trip back home.
    Theresa
    tstralse@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was there to learn more about quilting
    Info site for Park City Homes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:11 PM EDT

    Bonnie, Just a line to let you know that I have never met you and never been able to take one of your class but one of the high lights of my day is to read your daily blog. One day. Maybe. At 81 I don't drive too far but quilt every day. Lots of grandchildren and great grandchildren so lots of quilts both handquilted and tied keep me happy. Keep on keeping on. You bring joy to a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The half scrappy and half designated color in these blocks are super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I knew who the Anonymous who is 81 is and where she lives. Wouldn't it be fun to find one of Bonnie's classes near enough to her, enroll her and pay for her to be in the class and drive her there and back? I think that would make my day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)